Campagnolo Khamsin ASY G3 Clincher Wheels Pair
The redesigned Khamsin Asymmetric represents the entry level for Campagnolo wheels only because of its fantastic pricing. With advanced characteristics such as Mega-G3 spoke lacing patterns, oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance technology it is clear that this wheel is a step above its competition. Campy Tech Lab engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that, when coupled with Mega-G3 lacing provides increased performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity.
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 24mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27.5mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel. -
- NEW ASYMMETRIC RIM PROFILE: asymmetrical rear rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted. -
- DYNAMIC BALANCE: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds. -
- G3 Rear Wheel Spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. Mega-G3 eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists. -
- STRAIGHT-HEAD SPOKE: maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance. -
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist. -
- ALUMINUM HUB BODY: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness. -
- SEALED BEARINGS: maintains performance over time, longer bearing life.
- Weight: 1750g (pair)