2:1 fructose sports drink for racing. With a MODERATE caffeine content
EnergySource Plus is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes. EnergySource Plus is the same formulation as standard EnergySource, except that Plus contains caffeine (60mg/Litre).
Research on traditional sports drinks suggests that you can only consume 60g carbohydrate per hour. Using HIGH5’s new generation EnergySource Plus with 2:1 fructose and caffeine, you can consume substantially more carbohydrates, up to 100g per hour. The ingredients in EnergySource Plus help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Pro athletes choose EnergySource Plus when endurance racing.
The electrolyte levels in EnergySource Plus should be adequate for most race conditions.
However, when sweat rates are very high, we recommend adding a HIGH5 ZERO Neutral tab to every 500ml of EnergySource Plus to boost the electrolyte content further. Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.
• Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
• Contains caffeine (60mg/Litre)
• Recommended consumption up to 100g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
• Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
• Helps maintain hydration during exercise
• Light tasting and refreshing
• Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
• Race proven in the World’s toughest competitions
• With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans