FSA BB30 Adaptor. This sleeve enables you to use a 68mm English threaded bottom bracket in frames that are designed to take BB30 bottom bracket shells.
FSA BB30 Adaptor bottom bracket sleeve which reduces the diameter of a frame with a BB30 bottom bracket to a standard bottom bracket size thus enabling the fitting of a standard 68mm English threaded bottom bracket.
The sleeve should be pressed into position with the help of 2 guides (NOT SUPPLIED) and a specialist tool (NOT SUPPLIED). We strongly recommend that this sleeve is fitted by a competent cycle mechanic.
Wheels Manufacturing Inc. BB30 Adaptor for 24mm Spindle. Fit Shimano Hollowtech-II cranks in your BB30 frame.
Wheels Manufacturing Inc. BB30 Adaptor for 24mm Spindle.
- Fit Shimano Hollowtech-II cranks in your BB30 frame.
- Shims are based on industry standard BB30 bottom bracket shells.
- Easy to install and machined for exact fit.
- Shims press fit into a BB30 bottom bracket and reduce size to accept a standard 24mm Shimano axle.
- PLEASE NOTE: A BB30 bottom bracket has to be fitted to the frame before installing the shims.
- Removal is the opposite of installation.
- You may need to gently tap them out from the opposite side.
See alternatives for reducing the size of a BB30 bottom bracket shell to accept standard 68mm English threaded bottom brackets.
Shimano Deore BB Cups