Skins Cycle Essentials C400 Arm Warmers. Keep your arms warm and protected when conditions turn nasty.
Skins Cycle Essentials C400 Arm Warmers
Your arms do a great job supporting your body as you ride. Keep them warm and protected when conditions turn nasty with SKINS cycle essentials arm warmers. SKINS nylon hollow core thermal fabric has a thermal rating over 200% higher than SKINS non-thermal products and a unique soft feel.
Wear with SKINS C400 cycling jerseys for warm up practice or to extend the length of short sleeved tops when conditions turn nasty.
- Keep your arms warm: Twice the thermal rating of SKINS non-thermal products
- Be seen: Reflective logos for extra visibility
- Practical fit: Designed to fit under SKINS jerseys, silicone dot grippers prevent slipping
- 50+ UV Protection: UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- Moisture Management: Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Muscle Focus: Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
- Odour, Stink, Pong, Smell, Stench Free: Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can't ever be washed out.
Skins Compression Mens Arm Sleeves. Wear them for warm up practice or to extend the length of short sleeved tops mid season, then slip the sleeves into your pocket for easy storage.
Skins Compression Mens Arm Sleeves
When you're out on a ride, its not just your legs you put through their paces. Your arms take a beating too.
SKINS cycle essentials compression arm sleeves are based on 400 fit and feature dynamic gradient compression to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation also helps prevent lactic acid build-up, while muscle focus helps limit injury risk - so you'll be armed and ready to ride first thing in the morning.
The arm sleeves are designed to fit under SKINS jerseys with elastic grippers to prevent slipping. Wear them for warm up practice or to extend the length of short sleeved tops mid season, then slip the sleeves into your pocket for easy storage.