2XU Compression Cycle Bib Shorts. Engineered for high performance
2XU Compression Cycle Bib Shorts;
- Using 2XU's durable 105D/CK compression elastane fabric, muscle vibration will be kept to a minimum and blood flow will be increased helping to reduce the effects of lactic acid
- Excellent moisture management properties will have you feeling more comfortable for longer
- The Fusion Pro 2 chamois offers a revolutionary perforated membrane which increases ventilation. The multi-density padding offers support in all the right areas and the antibacterial protection keep the shorts fresher for longer
- Mesh bibs and silicone-free elastic leg grippers keep the shorts firmly in place
Orca Killa Kompression Mens Perform Cycle Bib Shorts. Ergonomic panel construction technology with 4-way stretch cycle chamois
Orca Killa Kompression Mens Perform Cycle Bib Shorts
The new Orca Killa Kompression Perform Cycle Bib uses Orca's most advanced combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology. The unique panels of double thickness Perform Killaskn Kompress fabric, which has a higher Spandex content that is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of graduated compression, assists to circulate blood flow back towards the heart. The moisture wicking compression fabric is also used in the eight body-contoured panels to support the major leg and lower back muscle groups used on the bike. The Perform Cycle Short features a breathable mesh back with pocket, Hydroseal leg hems with silicon dots for a secure fit, a comfortable elastic waistband, and a 4-way stretch cycle chamois that is anti-bacterial and quick dry.
- High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support, performance, comfort, durable
- 4-way stretch cycle chamois: shock absorbent, anti-bacterial, quick dry
- Body contoured panelling: active compression, muscle support, range of motion, fit
- Eight panel legs: comfort, muscle support, performance
- Graduated Compression Zone: increased blood flow/circulation, muscle support
- Mesh upper back paneling: comfort, breathability
- Centre back pocket: storage
- Hydroseal leg hems w/silicon dots: comfort, secure fit
- Elastic waistband: comfort, support
- Reflective Orca print logos: visibility
- UPF50+: protection from elements
- Flat lock top stitch: comfort, stretch
- Silicon back label: comfort, low irritation
Skins Compression C200 Bib Shorts keep you comfortable on the bike for longer and allow you to maximise your performance.
Skins Compression C200 Bib Shorts
The SKINS C200 Cycling Bib Shorts boasts a design that incorporates numerous performance enhancers and biomechanical benefits along with comfort and protection to keep you comfortable on the bike for longer and allowing you to maximise your performance.
SKINS Engineered Gradient Compression Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
SKINmuscle+ provides muscle support and stability during activity.
Warp Knit fabric provides for optimum compression control and durability.
SKINfit based on BMI anthropometrical algorithm ensures the ultimate fit.
Comfort and protection is provided by the Elastic Interface Fiandre men chamois along with SKINdry moisture management, SKINtemp body temperature optimisation and SKINUVblock with proven 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas.
Fabric specifications include non see-through anti pill centre front and back panels, 4 needle flat lock stitching provides both durability and comfort, stretch mesh bib with SKINS embossed stretch binding finish, heat seals and jacquard gripper elastic at the hem.