2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top. Engineered to improve posture and support muscles.
2XU Compression Long Sleeve Top;
- Utilising 2XU's PWX fabric matrix, PWX Flex supports the active muscles of the arms and core and the PowerMesh panels help improve the breathability of the garment
- The graduated compression on the arms enhances the circulation to aid removal of lactic acid which in turn improves the recover
- Seams have been flatlocked to prevent any unwanted chafing
- Excellent wicking properties draw sweat away from the skin quickly and efficiently
- Benefits of compression wear include; reduced fatigue by reducing muscle vibration, helps reduce long term overuse injuries and can help with power output
The choice for athletes wanting to get maximum compression benefits for the upper body
2XU Womens Compression Top Long Sleeve
2XU long sleeve compression tops are the choice for athletes wanting to get maximum compression benefits for the upper body. By using graduated compression throughout the arms of the garment, venous return to the heart is enhanced, removal of lactic acid boosted and muscle soreness and fatigue minimised. 2XU long sleeve compression tops also provide an unrestricted range of motion by utilizing a raglan construction in the shoulders, ensuring that you are comfortable to train and compete at your best.
Skins Compression RY400 Womens Recovery Long Sleeve Top prevents the build up of lactic acid ensuring your limbs fight fatigue and recover sooner.
Skins Compression RY400 Womens Recovery Long Sleeve Top
Forget remedies or deep tissue massage after a big workout. Simply step into your SKINS, and help your body recover while you kick back and relax. By delivering oxygen to worked muscles after exercise, your SKINS RY400 Long Sleeve top can prevent the build up of lactic acid and help ensure your abused arms and shoulders fight fatigue and recover sooner.
You can even wear SKINS while you sleep, so you wake up with a fresh torso and fresh limbs, ready to do it all again.
- Passive compression
Because a recovering body has different compression needs to an active one
- Active recovery
Deliver crucial oxygen to recovering muscles
- Great everywhere
should be worn for at least three hours after training or competing, or even while sleeping
- Second skin
incredibly comfortable and easy to wear - even under clothes
Skins Compression A200 Long Sleeve Top. Push your upper body to it's limit and come back fighting fit the next day.
Skins Compression A200 Long Sleeve Top;
- Push your upper body to it's limit and come back fighting fit the next day
- The graded compression increases blood flow to your active muscles helping to improve performance
- The motion tech fabric in the shoulder panels helps increase the freedom of movement whilst the underarm ventilation helps with moisture management
- The silicone gripper on the hem stop the top from riding up whilst being worn