2XU Elite Compression Short Sleeve Top. For those athletes demanding more support from their compression garments.
2XU Elite Compression Short Sleeve Top;
- Utilising 2XU's PWX fabric matrix, across the upper back the powerful PWX Weight pulls the shoulders back helping to open up the chest and improve posture. The rest of the garment uses PWX Flex which supports the active muscles of the arms and core
- Seams have been flatlocked to prevent any unwanted chafing
- Excellent wicking properties draw sweat away from the skin quickly and efficiently
- Benefits of compression wear include; reduced fatigue by reducing muscle vibration, helps reduce long term overuse injuries and can help with power output
Designed to provide support and stability throughout your shoulders, back and stomach.
2XU 2013 Womens Compression Top Short Sleeve
Effective all year round, the short sleeve compression top has been designed to provide support and stability throughout your shoulders,
back and stomach. By supporting these frequently utilized muscles, muscle fatigue and soreness is reduced, allowing you to train beyond your normal capabilities. A raglan construction also offers premium comfort and a free range of movement whenever you are active.
Altura Womens 2nd Skin Short Sleeve Base Layer. Womens cycle specific, compression fit.
Altura Womens 2nd Skin Short Sleeve Base Layer
Compression fit short sleeve women's base layer with high breathe panels
- Womens cycle specific, compression fit
- Seamless main body construction
- Varied knit pattern for increased moisture management
- Soft touch cotton feel
- 92% Nylon 8% Elastane
Skins Compression Pro Short Sleeve Jersey. Micro polyester/spandex fabric provides extra stretch with a soft hand feel.
Skins Compression Pro Short Sleeve Jersey
- Layered performance: Combine with shorts or longs from the cycle pro range, or with C400 mens shorts for the ultimate benefits of dynamic gradient compression
- More comfort: Micro polyester/spandex fabric provides extra stretch with a soft hand feel
- Stay protected: All round reflective logos, antimicrobial treatment, wicking and 50+ UV protection
- Take more with you: Three handy rear pockets for your energy bars
Skins Compression C400 Short Sleeve Jersey. Faster recovery: Less muscle vibration, less lactic acid build-up - and less pain later.
Skins Compression C400 Short Sleeve Jersey
Lead the pack for longer with a C400 men's short sleeve compression jersey.
SKINS C400 is the only high performance cycling range to use in-motion measurement to define the correct level of compression needed during activity. This helps to get more oxygen-filled blood to active muscles and reduces lactic acid build-up.
Based on 400 key fitting points, items in the SKINS C400 range are cut for on-bike comfort and improved core body control and power, as well as less post-exercise muscle soreness. Stretch mesh under the arms gives unrestricted movement and strategically placed Memory MX panels alleviate pressure when you're leaning forward.
Conquer the most gruelling challenge and get back on your bike for more.
- More oxygen to your muscles: 400 fit and dynamic gradient compression boosts your endurance by getting more oxygen to your active muscles.
- Faster recovery: Less muscle vibration, less lactic acid build-up - and less pain later
- Shaped for cycling: Lower back coverage and breathable stretch mesh under arms for unrestricted movement
- More features: All round reflective logos for high visibility, central rear double mesh pockets
- Layer up: Give your body the ultimate circulatory benefits by wearing this jersey with SKINS bib shorts or longs
- 76% Nylon - 24% Spandex
Skins Compression A200 Short Sleeve Top. Skins proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation and helps reduce muscle fatigue.
Skins Compression A200 Short Sleeve Top;
- Skins proven engineered gradient compression improves circulation and helps reduce muscle fatigue
- The motion tech fabric in the shoulder panels increase the freedom of movement whilst the underarm ventilation helps regulate your body temperature