Assos CS Uno Chronosuit One piece, bodytight, next to skin aerosuit.
Assos CS Uno Chronosuit
Our one-piece, body-hugging, next-to-skin, aerodynamic suit. cS.Uno is anatomically cut for the aerodynamic, time trial position. Once created by special request for professional riders, cS.Uno is now available to everyone! Made from low air resistance spandex and breathable, 4-way stretch panels, the suit conforms to your body when in the time trial position. A.Plethon fabric on the upper body turns your body into an aerodynamic machine. The short features a S5_UNO insert for comfort, inner mesh pocket for your race radio, and a small zipped pocket on the outside. Put cS.Uno on, and wear the world's most aerodynamic suit.
-43% polyester, 20% elastane, 37% polyamide
-One piece, bodytight, next to skin aerosuit
-Inside mesh pocket for radio storage
-Zippered mini safety pocket on the outside
-UV Protection 50+
Assos tB.laalaLai Lady Monosuit. Perfect for Summerdays. One-piece monosuit bibshort and sleeveless top.
Assos tB.laalaLai Lady Monosuit
At ASSOS, we believe that high performance cycling apparel for women should be both beautiful and perform to the highest level. LaalaLai is produced in limited numbers, for performance-driven women. With ASSOS, you can. tB.laalaLai: for stylish, athletic women, who do demand total comfort, functionality and performance.Wear a tB.laalaLai monosuit as your first layer, then add a iS.laalaLai jerseyShell on top, for a complete, extended climarange outfit. If it is cool in the morning, wear both pieces when you set off for your ride. Then, as temperatures rise, simply remove the jS.laalaLai jerseyShell and tuck it into your tBlaalaLai monosuit's rear pocket, where it will comfortably stay until you need to put it back on.
- Perfect for Summerdays. One-piece monosuit bibshort and sleeveless top.
- Ergonomically shaped to follow the female anatomy when on the bike.
- tB.laalaLai monosuit bibshort has less volume while incorporating 3 garments in one: a short, body layer and sleeveless top.
- Engineered and designed to be an integral part of the new ASSOS laalaLai ALS system. Wear your jS.laalaLai jerseyShell over the top for the perfect summer outfit.
- ASSOS lady-specific S5 elastic interface insert.
- Exclusive ASSOS TypeA.430,our soft, high performance, muscle compression spandex.
- ASSOS patented half-leg gripper construction keeps the shorts in place without applying excessive pressure.
- Small zipped rear security pocket for your essentials or stowing your jS.laalaLai jersey shell
Castelli San Remo 2.0 Speed Suit with Progetto X2 Air seatpad for famous X2 comfort with increased air flow.
Castelli San Remo 2.0 Speed Suit
- Castelli Speed Research Unit, patented road racing speedsuit
- Body Paint lower portion combined with Aero Race upper portion
- Long zip with overlapping front opening
- 3 rear pockets with limited stretch back to keep everything secure
- Progetto X2 Air seatpad for famous X2 comfort with increased air flow
- Possibly the fastest bit of kit ever invented for road racing
Castelli Body Paint 2.0 Speed Suit Long Sleeve. Near seamless construction for unmatched aerodynamics.
Castelli Body Paint 2.0 Speed Suit Long Sleeve
In the TTT stage of the 2012 Giro d'Italia, Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda blazed the Verona course to take the top slot on the podium. Granted, they weren't exactly handed that victory on a silver platter, but that's not to say they didn't have help either; they were all wearing the Castelli Body Paint 2.0 Speed Suit. Like Castelli's signature Body Paint bibshort, the Speed Suit is engineered around the same principle of using a single, seamless piece of fabric to construct the fastest and best-fitting time-trialing advantage possible.
- Near seamless construction for unmatched aerodynamics
- Dimpled leg endings to control boundary layer airflow
- Race number flap
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for famous X2 comfort and improved air flow
- Race sized: should fit very, very snugly
Castelli San Remo Thermo Suit. Ride in cold weather with the feeling of your summer weight kit.
Castelli San Remo Thermo Suit
You wont get better; Imagine being able to ride in cold weather with clothing that gives you the feeling of your summer weight kit. With the product concept of the Sanremo SpeedSuit in mind, the Castelli engineers have unveiled a new way to dress warm and light for winter riding. There are no bib straps to restrict breathing, the seat pad is the best available, and the light weight materials dont feel bulky or restrictive. By joining the jacket and tight together we prevent cold air entering, effectively keeping you warmer with less bulk and weight.
Refined Sorpasso tight lower portion combined with transparante jersey upper portion.
- Windstopper X-light plus stretch fabric wind and splash proof
- Thermoflex Core-Due fabric on back for warmth and breathability
- Long YKK Camlock zipper with overlapping front opening
- 3 Rear pockets
- Reflective tabs
- Thermoflex and Thermoflex Core-due fabric
- Progetto X2air seatpad for comfort and improved airflow
- Giro3 ankle grippers can seal around shoecover
- YKK camlock ankle zippers with reflective tape.
Single-piece construction of the shorts with action 290 fabric for stretch and durability. Higher neck provides extra warmth and 3/4-length sleeves will help take off the chill.
Castelli Cross San Remo Speed Suit
- Thermoflex fleece fabric on upper part
- Single-piece construction of the shorts with action 290 fabric for stretch and durability
- Full-length Ykk® vislon zipper with a large pull tab that can be easily grabbed with muddy gloves
- 3/4-length sleeves will take off the chill
- Nervato fabric insert under arms allows for temperature regulation and shoulder room for off-the-bike flexibility
- Higher neck provides extra warmth
- Giro3 single-layer sublimation-printed leg ending
- Kiss3 seat pad is moved back further, to keep it from catching on your saddle when remounting
Northwave Blade Body SRM13. Ultra stretchy so it guarantees incredible freedom of movement and supreme comfort during physical activity.
Northwave Blade Body SRM13
MAIN FABRIC: Response + Lightech
REFLEX INSERTS: On back
Specially designed and constructed to offer men the ultimate fit, SRM-13 is a pad with an essential, minimal design engineered to provide perfect ischial and perineal support. With medium capacity foam and fantastic breathability, you'll find this pad incredibly comfortable and the perfect fit for your favorite medium-length rides.
Performance : 1-3h
Thickness : 11 mm
Density : 60 + 80 KG
Fabric : bielastic antibacterial
This warp-knitted, bi-elastic fabric is very soft to the touch. Ultra stretchy so it guarantees incredible freedom of movement and supreme comfort during physical activity.
Lightech: A family of lightweight fabrics renowned for good elasticity and quick drying.
Santini Shadow Skin Suit. Long lasting Newport Lycra - TT or Race ready.
Santini Shadow Skin Suit
The skinsuits that wraps around you and reduces muscular strain. Made of Newport Lycra, long lasting thanks to its compactness, density and elasticity. Anatomical cut with flat seams. Rear pocket with zip. Elasticated silicon grippers. Reflective logos. Gel InTech padding.
- Stock service skin suit ready to race
- Ladder proof and compact weave, fabric is durable and reduces muscular strain.
- Anatomical cut for max comfort in tucked position
- Anti abrasive flat seams
- 40cm concealed zip for extra venting
- Single rear pocket with zip fastening.
- Elasticated silicon grippers
- Gel Intech pad
- TT or Race ready