Assos CS Uno Chronosuit One piece, bodytight, next to skin aerosuit.
Assos CS Uno Chronosuit
Our one-piece, body-hugging, next-to-skin, aerodynamic suit. cS.Uno is anatomically cut for the aerodynamic, time trial position. Once created by special request for professional riders, cS.Uno is now available to everyone! Made from low air resistance spandex and breathable, 4-way stretch panels, the suit conforms to your body when in the time trial position. A.Plethon fabric on the upper body turns your body into an aerodynamic machine. The short features a S5_UNO insert for comfort, inner mesh pocket for your race radio, and a small zipped pocket on the outside. Put cS.Uno on, and wear the world's most aerodynamic suit.
-43% polyester, 20% elastane, 37% polyamide
-One piece, bodytight, next to skin aerosuit
-Inside mesh pocket for radio storage
-Zippered mini safety pocket on the outside
-UV Protection 50+
Castelli SanRemo 2.0 Speed Suit with Progetto X2 Air seatpad for famous X2 comfort with increased air flow.
Castelli SanRemo 2.0 Speed Suit
- Castelli Speed Research Unit, patented road racing speedsuit
- Body Paint lower portion combined with Aero Race upper portion
- Long zip with overlapping front opening
- 3 rear pockets with limited stretch back to keep everything secure
- Progetto X2 Air seatpad for famous X2 comfort with increased air flow
- Possibly the fastest bit of kit ever invented for road racing
Castelli Body Paint 3.0 Speed Suit Long Sleeve. Probably the fastest suit on the Pro Tour, now available to non Pro Tour riders.
Castelli Body Paint 3.0 Speed Suit Long Sleeve;
- Probably the fastest suit on the Pro Tour, now available to non Pro Tour riders.
- Boundary Layer engineering to reduce drag over every portion of the suit.
- Race number flap
- Featuring Castelli Progetto X2 Air seat pad for famous X2 comfort and improved airflow.
- Race fit: Note that this suit fits very snugly
Castelli Velocissimo SanRemo Speed Suit. The Velocissimo San Remo Suit racing technology for non-racers.
Castelli Velocissimo SanRemo Speed Suit;
- The original SanRemo speed suit was made for one reason and one reason alone, to create the fastest garment for road racing.
- What Castelli didn't realize is how comfortable the Speed Suit would turn out to be. With the new Velocissimo SanRemo Suit, Castelli have brought you all they have learnt about comfort and technology from the Speed Suit concepts and incorporated it into a more affordable suit.
- The Velocissimo SanRemo Suit racing technology for non-racers.
- SanRemo construction with a Velocissimo short for unparalleled comfort.
- Short portion is Velocissimo with Affinity Lycra and KISS 3 seat pad.
- Velocity Dry fabric for incredibly soft fit and excellent wicking.
- Full length YKK Vision zipper with overlapping front opening.
- Giro leg grippers and arm bands. Rear reflective tabs
Castelli SanRemo Thermo Suit. Ride in cold weather with the feeling of your summer weight kit.
Castelli SanRemo Thermo Suit
You wont get better; Imagine being able to ride in cold weather with clothing that gives you the feeling of your summer weight kit. With the product concept of the Sanremo SpeedSuit in mind, the Castelli engineers have unveiled a new way to dress warm and light for winter riding. There are no bib straps to restrict breathing, the seat pad is the best available, and the light weight materials dont feel bulky or restrictive. By joining the jacket and tight together we prevent cold air entering, effectively keeping you warmer with less bulk and weight.
Refined Sorpasso tight lower portion combined with transparante jersey upper portion.
- Windstopper X-light plus stretch fabric wind and splash proof
- Thermoflex Core-Due fabric on back for warmth and breathability
- Long YKK Camlock zipper with overlapping front opening
- 3 Rear pockets
- Reflective tabs
- Thermoflex and Thermoflex Core-due fabric
- Progetto X2air seatpad for comfort and improved airflow
- Giro3 ankle grippers can seal around shoecover
- YKK camlock ankle zippers with reflective tape.
Castelli San Remo 2 Thermo Suit. eature's Castelli's Sorpasso Tight lower portion combined with Gabba Long Sleeve upper to help prevent the cold air from entering.
Castelli San Remo 2 Thermo Suit
- Feature's Castelli's Sorpasso Tight lower portion combined with Gabba Long Sleeve upper to help prevent the cold air from entering
- The Gabba Long Sleeve Jersey features Windstopper X-Lite stretch fabric which is windproof and splash resistant
- The articulated collar gives a great fit both on and off the bike
- Full length zip and three rear pockets
- The Thermoflex Core2 fabric will not only keep you warm but is also extremely light
- Castelli's Progetto X2 seatpad provides excellent comfort and airflow. The thickness of the pad is engineered to place the padding where you need it most
- The ankle grippers ensure the tights stay in place and will also form a seal around your shoecover
Single-piece construction of the shorts with action 290 fabric for stretch and durability. Higher neck provides extra warmth and 3/4-length sleeves will help take off the chill.
Castelli Cross SanRemo Speed Suit
- Thermoflex fleece fabric on upper part
- Single-piece construction of the shorts with action 290 fabric for stretch and durability
- Full-length Ykk vislon zipper with a large pull tab that can be easily grabbed with muddy gloves
- 3/4-length sleeves will take off the chill
- Nervato fabric insert under arms allows for temperature regulation and shoulder room for off-the-bike flexibility
- Higher neck provides extra warmth
- Giro3 single-layer sublimation-printed leg ending
- Kiss3 seat pad is moved back further, to keep it from catching on your saddle when remounting
Castelli Cross San Remo Speed Suit. Feature's cross specific tailoring designed to give you the best range of motion for this demanding discipline.
Castelli Cross San Remo Speed Suit;
- Feature's cross specific tailoring designed to give you the best range of motion for this demanding discipline
- Thermoflex fleece fabric to the upper with 3/4 length sleeves to keep the chill off
- Full length zipper with a large pull tab so even with the muddiest of gloves you should be able to keep well ventilated
- The Nervato fabric insert under the arms allows for temperature regulation and shoulder room for off-the-bike flexibility
- The shoulder seams have been moved back to avoid any unwanted pressure points
- Castelli's Kiss seatpad offers great protection but minimum bulk
- 2 rear pockets means this suit is also great for training rides
Santini Shadow Skin Suit. Long lasting Newport Lycra - TT or Race ready.
Santini Shadow Skin Suit
The skinsuits that wraps around you and reduces muscular strain. Made of Newport Lycra, long lasting thanks to its compactness, density and elasticity. Anatomical cut with flat seams. Rear pocket with zip. Elasticated silicon grippers. Reflective logos. Gel InTech padding.
- Stock service skin suit ready to race
- Ladder proof and compact weave, fabric is durable and reduces muscular strain.
- Anatomical cut for max comfort in tucked position
- Anti abrasive flat seams
- 40cm concealed zip for extra venting
- Single rear pocket with zip fastening.
- Elasticated silicon grippers
- Gel Intech pad
- TT or Race ready