Blue Nitrile Powder Free, Latex Free Disposable Gloves.
Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves.
- Latex Free
- 100 x Gloves
Mechanix Wear Original Workshop Gloves. Tapered Clarino synthetic leather on index, middle and ring finger tips.
Mechanix Wear Original Workshop Gloves
Get your hands on the new and improved Mechanix Wear Original Workshop Gloves - with its enhanced fingertip design developed to ensure you really get to grips with whatever you're working on.
These all-purpose gloves come with a two-way stretch Spandex top for complete comfort, whilst its single layer seamless palm delivers ultimate dexterity. Made from long-life Clarino synthetic leather, you're protected whatever the weather - while its flexible TPR wrist closure offers a snug fit just for you.
Perfect for all sorts of uses, including: operating heavy equipment, vehicle inspections, aircraft maintenance as well as many other types of functions, you can trust Mechanix Wear Original Workshop Gloves for all your workshop needs.
- New and improved finger tip design
- Ultra-thin moulded TPR hook and loop cuff closure
- Easy-entry, elastic cuff
- Two-way, form-fitting stretch Spandex top
- Index finger knuckle reinforcement band
- Lycra insert panels between fingers
- Smooth surface thumb and index finger
- Tapered Clarino synthetic leather on index, middle and ring finger tips
- Long-life Clarino synthetic leather palm
- Concealed interior seam stitching
- Easy-on, easy-off pull-tab
Mechanix Wear Fast Fit Workshop Gloves. Affordable, versatile all-purpose design.
Mechanix Wear Fast Fit Workshop Gloves
- Affordable, versatile all-purpose design
- Easy-on, easy-off elastic cuff
- Lycra insert panels between fingers
- Ultra-snug form-fitting two-way stretch Spandex construction
- Durable, breathable synthetic leather palm
- Reinforced synthetic leather thumb and finger tips
- Smooth surface thumb and index finger contact points
- Handy metal hanging grommet
Muc-Off Workshop Wipes. Removes heavy grease, lubricants, oils, brake dust & really hard to shift grime.
Muc-Off Workshop Wipes
These wipes remove heavy grease, lubricants, oils and other hard-to-shift grime from hands, but are also tough enough to use on tools and even metal parts!
Muc-Off Dirty Work Wipes feature our revolutionary new 'Ultimate Scrubbing Texture' - tiny beads that work to lift and remove heavy grime - they also contain Lanolin to condition and moisturise your skin, helping to prevent dryness or cracking. There is no need to rinse hands afterwards.
Each sheet contains a citric burst to banish grime and freshen hands without needing to rinse them afterwards.
Cleans: Hands, Tools, Metal parts, Sprockets, Swing arms, Engine parts, Suspension parts, Transmissions and loads more!
Removes: Heavy grease, Lubricants, Oils, Brake dust and really hard to shift grime!
Muc-Off Nano-Gritted Hand Gel Cleaner. Cleans your hands thoroughly, moisturises and leaves a pleasant scent.
Muc-Off Nano-Gritted Hand Gel Cleaner
Muc-Off hand cleaner cleans your hands thoroughly, moisturises and leaves a pleasant scent. Grainy nano particles remove even persistent dirt, such as oil and grease from your hands within seconds. After cleaning, we recommend rinsing your hands with water or using a moist tissue.
Park Nitrile Mechanics Gloves (Box of 100). Professional mechanics gloves to protect your skin against hazardous substances and to keep your hands clean.
Park Nitrile Mechanics Gloves (Box of 100);
- Professional mechanics gloves to protect your skin against hazardous substances and to keep your hands clean
- The nitrile material will cause no allergic reaction
- Strong enough to resist snagging but stretchy enough to fit well
Park Y-Wrench Belt Holster. A perfectly formed holder for your Y-wrench.