Previous Competition Winners
Terms and Conditions
1. All competitions are organised by CycleSport North Ltd trading as Ribble Cycles
2. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in any individual competition notice are the “Competition Rules” and apply to any competitions on the ribblecycles.co.uk website. By entering a competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition Rules the decision of CycleSport North Ltd is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
4. Competition entrants must be aged 18 or over
5. Competition entries must be made in the manner and the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
6. CycleSport North Ltd (the Organiser) reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time if deemed necessary
7. CycleSport North Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment by any entrant of the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
8. Competition winners names may be published on ribblecycles.co.uk website or included in email promotions
9. Competitions are not open to employees or contractors of CycleSport North Ltd or any person directly or indirectly involved in CycleSport North Ltd businesses or the running of the competition, or their family members
10. Prize winners will be chosen at random within 7 days of the closing date.
11. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be changed or deferred
12. Any personal data collected from entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individuals prior consent.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter competitions