Sram 10 Speed PC1051 Chain with Powerlock
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link - SRAM took this to heart when they designed their innovative new 10 speed PowerChain featuring the PowerLock connecting link.
- The HollowPin construction provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings.
- PowerLock - SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure and consistent way to connect their 10 speed chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10 Speed drive trains mandated that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- Compatibility extends to industry-standard 10 speed systems
- Compatible Gears 10
- Closing Link PowerLock
- Outer Plate Nickel Silver
- Inner Plate Grey
- Pin Treatment Chrome-Hardened Pins
- Weight 277g (114 links)
- Recommended Group SRAM Red, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival, Shimano compatible