Sram RED 22 11Spd Rear Derailleur;
- The new Sram RED 22 rear derailleur has been refined for twenty-two speeds, it has been designed to deliver the performance advantage you have come to expect from Sram
- The derailleur is designed with their Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting
- They have paid special attention to the finer details, like adding a hollow titanium anchor bolt and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel
- The result is that the chain runs through the new Sram RED 22 Rear Derailleur smoother and quieter than ever before
- Exact Actuation shifting provides fast, and accurate True 22 shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- New silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys, ceramic bearings.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight.
- WiFLi option (medium cage)
- Weight: 145g (short cage), 165g (mid cage)