Assos iJ.tiBuru.4 Insulator Jacket
It's the newly created ASSOS longsleeve insulator jacket, the spiritual successor to the elementOne. iJ.tibuRu.4 is your second layer outer shell garment, engineered to function perfectly within your ALS (Assos Layering System). Use it in cooler riding conditions when you want a heavy longsleeve jersey. The tibuRu operates best when used in combination with the next-to-skin ASSOS interactive body insulator underneath.
- ALS TIPS: Use it in combination with your s5 shorts or your T.607. When temperatures do drop, combine your tibuRu with an ASSOS outer shell such as the blitzFeder or climaSchutz vest or jacket. This allows you to extend its versatility and enjoy it for winter riding as well.
- THE CONSTRUCTION: - The tibuRu features 14 patterns, 4 different textiles and 12 components. -
- ASSOS cycling-specific body-mapping pattern design: Front and upper arms feature ASSOS fleecy type RX fabric, while rear panel is made out of RXQ (slightly lighter version of RX), to ensure proper body clima control. -
- Integrated ASSOS rear stabilizer panel design, enabling the tibuRu to click onto your body, reduce vertical stretch and keep loaded pockets positioned properly. (ASSOS patent No. EP 1 891 868.) -
- Three rear pockets, zippered safety pocket, rear reflective visibility stripes.
- CAMPIONISSIMO AEPD: racingCut. The tibuRu cut is based on the evolution of the Uno summer jersey. This gives it a snug, anatomical, pre-shaped fit. Tailored to contour to the body in the cycling position; clicks on, then follows your movements.
- Composition Parts UV protection airBlock protection.
Assos Size Guide