Assos T.Cento S7 Bib Shorts
- High performance, ultra-long distance shorts, tailored for the cycling body
- Less compression and a less restrictive fit around the waist and abdominal areas make the T.Cento Bib Shorts a more comfortable fit.
- Ideally suited for more robust body types
- A Y-Shaped bib construction to the front and rear ensures the shorts remain wrinkle free and contoured at all times
- Specifically developed elastic leg grippers secures the shorts in place without any unnecessary pressure
- Uses Assos's A.E.M.T (Asymmetrical Elastic Module Technology) which supports muscle elongation and stabilizes movements
- A higher percentage of Spandex helps reduce vibration which in turn minimizes muscle fatigue
- Memory foam insert returns to its original form as soon as pressure is released and combined with a perforated mid layer reduces weight and increases breathability. -
- Also featuring in Assos's unique new insert, the 'KuKu Penthouse'. In the front section of the insert there is a low volume circular inlet that accommodates the male anatomy in cocoon-like comfort, yet holds everything securely
Assos Size Guide
ASSOS clothing is manufactured to catalyse your cycling ability. Their garments are also designed for comfort and protection when riding. ASSOS cycling wear is at the cutting-edge of cycling technology, so you can ride out with all bases covered - just like the pros.
ASSOS experiment with fabrics to create the very best attire for any cycling challenge. ASSOS introduced lycra cycle clothing in the 1970s after recognising the aerodynamics of the material in skiwear. Since then, ASSOS have invested heavily into textile engineering and still consider lycra as the most comfortable, high-performance fabric to wear when riding.
By continuing to streamline their products, literally, ASSOS UK are dedicated to providing you with 'true cycling' gear, designed to withstand various weather types across many miles