Campagnolo 11 Spd Chorus Cassette
Every sprocket tooth has been designed to achieve the maximum synchronization, shifting speed, and silent operation.
The six larger sprockets have a double frame system for extreme torsional stiffness, so that operating precision is maintained even during shifting under stress.
The surface treatment of the eleven steel sprockets assures longer component life, maintaining the maximum performance through time.
The Athena groupset uses the Chorus sprockets.
- Ultra-Shift teeth shape: upshift optimization
- Optimized teeth space: longer life, lower wear
- Ultra-Shift aluminium frame for last two sprocket triplets: precision and greater stiffness, weight savings
- Nickel-chrome surface treatments: longer life, lower wear
- Light-alloy lockring saves weight
- Weight: 236g