Campagnolo Athena EPS 11 Speed Front Derailleur
A powerful punch in a tiny package!
Boasting an optimised design and driven by the highest quality motors available today, the front derailleur moves the chain precisely in all conditions, even under strain. The result is a derailing speed like nothing you've ever seen before, with the chain shifting up and down from one chainring to the next with truly astonishing speed and precision.
- HIGH TORQUE, HIGH DRIVE RATIO MOTORS: Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- POSITION SENSOR: with the "Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver", the front derailleur always moves the chain automatically into the ideal position for the selected sprocket/chainring.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR BODY IN MONOLITHIC CARBON POWDER TECHNOPOLYMER: for maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
- NEW INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL DERAILLER CAGE DESIGN, WITH ALUMINIUM CONSTRUCTION: a design optimised for the EPS drivetrain for maximised lightness and stiffness. Extreme derailing speed and precision even under strain.
- 100% WATERPROOF: all the components of the front derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- Weight: 149g