Campagnolo Neutron Ultra Clincher Wheels Pair
After eight seasons of victories and infinite kilometres travelled, Neutron wheels have been upgraded with calibrated extrusions for the rims, while the new-generation hubs have a carbon body and aluminium flanges. The wheels therefore maintain all the features which have made them famous: lightness, reactivity, lateral rigidity when on the pedals, and exalt them, thank to the new lighter hubs.
- The rims are welded and their braking surface machined. Then the areas between the spokes, where the stresses are lower and the structure can be lightened, are ground. This is the typical result of a study using the finite element method, followed, of course, by an unforgiving validation cycle in the laboratory and on the road.
- The rims are differentiated: the front rim is symmetrical and lighter while the rear rim is stouter and is drilled asymmetrically to improve the wheel dish and exalt lateral rigidity.
- As always, the spokes work without flexions thanks to the self-locking nut coupled spherically to the plate that distributes the load, guaranteeing longer life cycles and greater lateral wheel rigidity.
- This is a fabulous wheel for courses featuring considerable level differences or for very long competitions where performance and comfort must coexist.
- Wheels bags are included in his price.
- Weight: 630g (Front), 840g (Rear).