Campagnolo Khamsin ASY Clincher Wheels Pair
The redesigned Khamsin Asymmetric represents the entry level for Campagnolo wheels only because of its fantastic pricing. With advanced characteristics such as traditional lacing patterns, oversized flange and Spoke Dynamic Balance technology it is clear that this wheel is a step above its competition. Campy Tech Lab engineers have pushed the quality of this wheel even further incorporating an asymmetric rear rim that provides increased performance in terms of lateral and torsional rigidity as well as reactivity. -
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 24mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27.5mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- NEW ASYMMETRIC RIM PROFILE: asymmetrical rear rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- STRAIGHT-HEAD SPOKE: maximum stiffness of the wheel, maintains the spoke tension and long-lasting performance.
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist.
- ALUMINIUM HUB BODY: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- SEALED BEARINGS: maintains performance over time, longer bearing life.
- Weight: 1750g (pair)