Campagnolo Vento G3/All Weather Wheel Package;
- Vento ASY G3 Wheelset, 2 x 700x23 Vredestein Fortezza Senso All Weather Tyres and 2 x Vittoria Road Lite Tubes (700x18/23) Presta 48mm valve
Vento ASY G3
- The redesigned VENTO ASYMMETRIC takes the same qualities that have made the Vento wheel so popular in the past and takes this wheelset to the next level.
- The new design in addition to the asymmetric rear rim profile offers notable performance increases in terms of both increased lateral and torsional rigidity as well as increased reactivity.
- New design allows for more homogenous spoke tensions and makes for a sturdier, higher performing wheelset.
- A race ready wheelset with guaranteed Campagnolo quality makes the Vento Asymmetric a solid choice for any cyclist.
- DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT: 24mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27.5mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- NEW ASYMMETRIC RIM PROFILE: asymmetrical rear rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE: every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- Mega-G3 spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. Mega-G3 eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- STEEL SPOKES WITH VARIABLE THICKNESS: maximum aerodynamic penetration and stability at high speeds
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: reduces the weight of the wheel
- ALUMINUM HUB BODY: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Weight: 1640g (pair)
- Please note Campagnolo wheels are not supplied with cassette lockrings
Vredestein Fortezza Senso All Weather Tyres
- Competition tyre for all weather conditions
- The 120TPI casing provides great protection
- Low rolling resistance and outstanding grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Features Vredestein's Curve Control System which guarantees durability and an exceptional ride quality
- Weight: 225g (700x23mm)
- Also supplied with 2 x Vittoria Road Lite Tubes (700x18/23) Presta 48mm valve.