ALPHA ROS JERSEY
LIGHT JACKET OR WARMEST JERSEY, RAIN OR SHINE
Fitting somewhere on the spectrum between a light jacket and your warmest jersey, our most technical jersey gets a significant performance upgrade this year.
RoS stands for Rain or Shine. It’s a label we give our most advanced products that excel in both dry and wet conditions. For dry conditions, you’re looking for comfort along with breathability to prevent you from getting wet and chilled from the inside. But with wet-weather clothing, you’re looking for protection that will help you stay warm by keeping the rain out and letting sweat escape. The Alpha RoS jersey ticks both of those boxes.
Both the front and back materials are brand new this season and represent a significant step forward in rain protection. These fabrics are used with reduced seaming, and seam sealing where necessary. We call this “functional waterproofing” because while we don’t guarantee that no drop will ever enter the jacket, we promise you that this is our best effort to keep you warm and dry in the widest range of conditions.
- Lightweight double-layer wind jersey with significant rain protection
- Windstopper® 150 front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry back for the most significant nonmembrane water protection available
- ProSecco Strada inner liner with 2nd front zip
- Waterproof YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Articulated collar that fits better whether you’re standing or riding
- Front zippered pocket
- 3 rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and moves with you
- Advanced patterning makes for excellent close-to-body fit
- Weight: 380g