Shimano 105 5800 Groupset with 4iiii Powermeter
The Shimano 105 groupset is the most asked for groupset when people are customising one of our award winning Ribble bikes. The groupset offers amazing value for money in an 11 speed package that may be a little heavier than Ultegra, but arguably offers a very similar performance.
105 is Shimano's first 11 speed groupset and offers big weight savings over the lower Tiagra 10 speed offering. The gear change is light yet positive just like in Ultegra, however the brake levers are alloy (instead of Carbon like in Ultegra), and the hoods are ergonomically shaped for long days in the saddle. Also just like the Ultegra groupset, the brake calipers are dual-pivot and offer the same strong braking performance that gives you the extra confidence on descents.
- 11 speed
- Includes 4iiii Powermeter on left hand crank arm
- Alloy brake levers with reach adjustment
- 110BCD chainsets
- 11/32 cassette must be paired with Medium cage derailleur
- Replaceable brake shoe inserts
- Overall groupset weight quoted by Shimano - 2810g
- Cables included