Duplex Front & Rear Helmet Light
Cateye were the first to introduce this feature, to avoid the rider being accidentally left in complete darkness while changing beam modes.
FRONT LIGHT FEATURES
Double-click to high (headlights 400 Lm and above) to achieve maximum brightness instantly without cycling through modes; double-click to flashing (headlights up to 200 Lm) to quickly cycle between constant and flashing modes, ideal for commuting use.
REAR LIGHT FEATURES
True 180 degree visibility; battery auto-save, automatically changing to flashing mode to allow more time to finish the ride as opposed to being left in the dark.
- Lightweight – only 49g
- Long rubber attachment strap, turns 360 deg.
- Activated by pressing rear light lens only
- 2 X AAA batteries - much longer runtimes
- Much more economical in the long term
- Front flash / rear flash or front constant / rear flash modes
Mode: Output, Runtime
FRONT: 15 Lm / 30 Lm
Constant: 15 Lm, 100 hrs
Flashing: 30 Lm, 100 hrs
REAR: 10 Lm
Flashing: 100 hrs