Advanced 2:1 Fructose sports drink. With a HIGH caffeine content
EnergySource X’treme is a new generation sports drink with a high caffeine content. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 combined with key electrolytes, magnesium and caffeine (280mg / Litre). X’treme is intended as a onetime caffeine dose. Athletes use it for caffeine loading prior to or during a major race, towards the end of a long ride, before or during training for attention and concentration and to increase reaction time.
EnergySource X’treme is not intended for continuous use during training or an event. Excessive amounts of caffeine can lead to side effects like headache, dizziness and gastrointestinal distress. If you wish to use caffeine continuously throughout your training or event, then switch to EnergySource Plus, which has considerably lower caffeine content(60mg/L).
Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.
• Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
• High caffeine content (300mg/Litre) plus magnesium
• For attention, concentration and increased reaction time
• Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
• Helps maintain hydration during exercise
• Race proven
• Light tasting and refreshing
• With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• For your next big event or race download the free HIGH5 Advanced Nutrition Guide for
your sport/bodyweight/event distance from www.highfive.co.uk