The Ribble Cycles Brand and Business is going from strength to strength and under its new direction is focused on further growing the awareness of our brand, our world class bike range and our customer experience offering. We want to communicate to Cyclists everywhere why we do what we do, our bikes, our team and our brand story… And this is where you’ll come in.
We’re looking for a highly creative, passionate, professional and confident videographer to drive our video communications to the next level. With an exciting new product range, fantastic creative content opportunities and plenty more to come, there’s some bike-showing off, story-telling and fun to be had! We want you to capture it all to show the world what Ribble Cycles is all about.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Range: Competitive, dependent upon experience
Job Location: Preston, Lancashire (travel required)
Benefits: The opportunity to have a pivotal communications role in our high profile fast developing business, Pension, Free Parking, Cycle Scheme, Employee Discount,
You’ll be the one behind the camera – using your creative flair to build the concept, direct, capture the footage, record the sound and set the lighting before editing to deliver emotive, vibrant and energetic video that brings our Brand and our Product to life.
Working with the Marketing team, you’ll help influence our creative direction with the opportunity to conceptualise and implement creative strategy that will be felt throughout the business.
- Responsible for the execution of a range of videos from concept storyboarding through to creation. Including but not limited to;
- Capture a range of product footage from aspirational on location videos to informal product insight videos
- Tell Behind the Scene stories to give customers a greater insight into the Ribble brand
- Work with the Product and Commercial team to create First Looks and Bike spec videos for new product launches
- Follow the creation of bikes, from idea generation and initial designs, to prototype testing all the way to end-product creation
- Collaborate with supported athletes and the Ribble Pro Cycling team to tell their stories, from Races to training to one-to-one Q&A’s
- Record and edit video content for a range of internal events including store openings, PR events, ride-outs and Zwift evening races
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on co-created content opportunities
- Understand and adapt content to make it fit for purpose across different channels, from website to social media channels.
- Travel to photoshoot locations, Pro Team races and events across the UK.
- Work alongside in-house photographer on video/image content projects.
- You’ll be competent in video creation with a strong portfolio of work to showcase your experience in creating a range of video content for different purposes.
- Independent and confident with a get up and go attitude is a must! We’re a small, hands-on, energetic team that turns projects around quickly. See something you want to shoot? Hear about an opportunity you want to capture? You’ll have the freedom to go and do so.
- A creative eye for fun and engaging content opportunities with excellent attention to detail to always be pushing for higher standards.
- Able to understand and articulate the Ribble brand through your storytelling.
- You’ll be confident shooting out on location as well as in our in-house studio.
- Unfazed by a busy working environment with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ideally, you’ll be a keen cyclist… working with bikes and Cyclists every day, it’ll help!
Trading since 1897 Ribble is a British bike brand proudly steeped with innovative bike building design heritage. We’ve had champions including Bradley Wiggins, Chris Boardman and Geraint Thomas ride on Ribble’s in their careers and we want the future champions to be on a Ribble too!
Ribble’s primary focus and passion is designing, developing and building high-quality bikes at a competitive price. All of our bikes are hand-built here in Preston by our experienced and dedicated mechanics and are available to order online and in store. Bikes that deliver real consumer satisfaction and award-winning results.
- With recent Venture Capital investment, we’re a fast paced, growing UK Bike retailer, operating primarily online but with UK Showrooms in Preston and Birmingham.
- We’ve recently launched a full new range of 24 bikes across Road, Urban, Gravel, TT/Tri and Adventure … and there’s even more to come!
- In-house studio with camera and lighting equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years video production experience.
- Team player that is confident working alone as with others.
- Solid post-production knowledge /lighting skills / audio recording knowledge.
- A keen cyclist.
- Experience in a similar outdoor, sports, leisure industry / Online retail environment.
- Social Media Management experience.
- Adobe photoshop / In Design / After Effects / Premiere Pro / Adobe CC.
- Photography experience.
Send applications to: [email protected]