Blinder Arc 220 Front Light
The commuter light that packs a serious punch. The Blinder ARC 220 has the looks and the guts to get you wherever you're going, but still fits in your pocket. Suitable for commuting, road cycling and city riding.
Pumping out 220 lumens of light the Blinder Arc 220 gives cyclists total visibility and freedom at night, all from a super-light, USB rechargeable, 100% waterproof, integrated silicone package. Incorporating one of the latest high-intensity LUMILED LEDs, the Arc 220's elliptical beam of 16° vertical and 24° horizontal makes the light visible to motorists at over 1000m.
- Lens: A high precision, injection moulded TIR collimating lens provides a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate the path ahead.
- Visible to 1000+ metres
- Mode status: High / Medium / Low Beam status LED (Blue, Light-blue, Green)
- Integrated lithium ion battery with on board battery protection circuit. Rechargeable via built in USB plug and extension cable (included). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- Constant current drive technology maintains consistent brightness throughout specified run-time.
- Integrated USB plug is waterproof and designed not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment.
- 4 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Low battery indicator
- Battery storage mode activates when light is not used for a period of time to optimise battery longevity.
- Thermal management automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bike is stationary and in motion.
- Accessories: USB Extension Cord, Helmet Mount Kit.
- Tested against dropping, corrosion, UV, electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, as well as cycle testing and CE certification.