Blinder Mini Chippy Rear Light
The Blinder MINI Chippy, so called because of the Chips on Board technology used giving a panel of light. These surface mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, with the 20/11 lumens for front/rear getting you seen from over (800m) away. Chippy comes with an integrated reflector face for added safety, and comes in 2 different colours. With a weight of only 18 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and posts of 22–32+mm. Designed to fit both standard and oversize handlebars and aero style seatposts.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible over 500 metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 3x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- Charge time: 2.5 hours
- Charge Type: Via integrated USB plug. Waterproof, tough and can be plugged in directly - no need for cable.
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MINI has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.