Blinder Mini Dot Front Light
The Blinder MINI Dot is the ideal commuter light, perfect for both riding on well-lit roads at night and as a safety light in daylight for added visibility. The Dot's surface mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, with the 20/11 lumens for front/rear getting you seen from over (800m) away. Dot, vain as she is, has a faceplate for added style and comes in 4 colours. With a weight of only 18 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22–32+mm. Designed to fit both standard and oversize handlebars and aero style seatposts.
- Dimensions: 46x43x30mm
- Weight: 15g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia.
- USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime.
- LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug.
- Peak brightness: Front: 20 Lumens, Rear: 11 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: 1. Steady, 2. Strobe Flash, 3. Fading Flash, 4. Lightning Flash, 5. Eco Flash.
- Run-time: Blinder MINI front models last 1.8-2.5 hours in Steady mode, 3.5-4 hours in Strobe Flash, 3-3.8 hours in Fading Flash, 3.5 hours in Lightning Flash and 10-11.5 hours in Eco Flash.
- Blinder MINI rear models last 1.8-2.2 hours in Steady mode, 3.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 3-3.2 hours in Fading Flash, 3-4.5 hours in Lightning Flash, 10.5-11 hours in Eco Flash.
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder MINI is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 20° (Dot)
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.