Hi-tech design features & benefits of Powerbreathe PLUS:
- Improved airflow dynamics
- Ergonomic design
- Comfortable antibacterial mouthpiece (protects against bacteria such as E.Coli and MRSA)
- Soft-touch nose clip for improved comfort and grip
- Angled handle for optimum grip
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning
- Easy-to-read resistance level indicator for improved monitoring
- Scratch resistant
Powerbreathe Plus Sport:
For serious sports people and professional athletes, POWERbreathe Sports Performance PLUS is a drug free training tool that improves endurance and speed within four weeks. No wonder it's used and endorsed by international athletes and sports associations.
In competitive sports, breathlessness is a barrier to better performance. Respiratory effort can account for up to 15% of cardiac output, and when the inspiratory muscles tire they divert blood from other hard working muscles (like in the arms and legs), which limits their performance. But Powerbreathe works by training the muscle group often overlooked by other sports preparation.
- Because the inspiratory muscles help to stabilise, rotate and control the upper body, POWERbreathe Sports Performance PLUS helps athletes increase muscle strength by up to 45%
- Running, rowing, hiking, swimming, cycling, team sports and gym workouts become less difficult, while recovery times shorten.
- In tests, rowing time trails improved by a margin of more than 60m in 2000m race, while cycling time trails over 40km improved by 3minutes.
- Between repeat sprints, recovery time was up to 7% faster.
- In laboratory conditions, stamina and endurance improved by 30%.
Powerbreathe Plus Fitness:
Achieve more by strengthening your breathing muscles, and get your breath back faster too. From brisk walks to weekly workouts, occasional tennis to regularly running for the bus, along with swimming, cycling and team games, all activity gets easier for you so you get more out of it.
To get the most from your body you need to pay attention to all aspects of your fitness. Most people assume breathing is controlled automatically, like our heartbeat, but the truth is that we need to learn how to breathe well.
Due to hygiene concerns we are unable to accept returns on this item if the packaging has been opened.