The Ribble 525 is our versatile steel bike that is designed for a multitude of practical uses. Our love affair with steel frames has been going on for decades, but that’s not to say we haven’t moved on – far from it. Today, our steel 525 road bike is built for the modern era, meaning you can expect plenty of comfort and durability in a classic looking frame.
- Reynolds 525 Steel Frame with Carbon Fibre Fork
- Wheels - Shimano RS400 Hubs laced onto Mach1 Rims - Mavic Aksium upgrade available
- Continental UltraSport - Vittoria Corsa upgrade available
- Shimano 105 5800 Full Groupset - 11 Speed
- 105 5800 Cassette - 11-28T
- 105 5800 Compact chainset - 34/50
- 105 5800 Brakes
- Deda Zero Stem with RHM01 Handlebars
- Selle Italia Saddle
- Deda Zero Seatpost
- Cork Bar tape
Bicycle is pictured with Mavic Aksium and tyre upgrade
Don't forget your pedals - Our full range of pedals can be found here
We would suggest the following sizing on this frame:
||5'0 - 5'4"
||5'4" - 5'6"
||5'6" - 5'9"
||5'10" - 6'1"
||6'2" - 6'4"
Geometry and Custom Builds
For geometry information have a look on our 525 Bike Builder Page
The build options on SE bikes is limited to the options shown. This allows us to price the bike with a big saving. If you are looking for further options, including changing things like cassette ratios, or fancy a different set of wheels, this can be done via Bikebuilder
This product cannot be purchased through any cycle to work schemes