Adventure 725 Frameset
The Adventure 725 is hand built using triple butted Reynolds 725 steel and offers a silky smooth ride quality thanks to its natural compliance and vibration absorbing properties, with carefully designed tube profiles to ensure that lateral stiffness isn’t compromised. Reynolds 725 is also very resistant to fatigue and has a very high tensile strength. The geometry is a finely tuned balance between long distance comfort, efficiency, stability and control.
- Axles - 12 x 100mm Front and 12 x 148mm Rear
- Headset - FSA C40 No42 ACB Type (42-52.1 internal cups)
- Seatclamp 30.0mm
- Weight - Frame 2100g , Forks 1450g
- Front Derailleur - Band On 28.6mm
- Seatpost Diameter - 27.2mm
- Bottom Bracket - BSA 68mm Threaded.
- Disc brakes - Flat Mount
- Luggage compatible - Mounts for front and rear pannier racks, plus 'carryall' mounts on the forks.
- Tyre clearance - Clearance for tyres up to 2.8".
- 4 x Bottle Cage Mounts - Top tube, seat tube, downtube and underneath downtube.