Sportiva Carbon Disc Tiagra
The Sportiva Carbon Disc is a full carbon frameset with a disc brakes for all year round road riding.. Designed from the outset with a relaxed female specific geometry it's the perfect companion for those long distance epics or a short spin through the lanes. We have chosen a Shimano Tiagra groupset for it's effortless and reliable shifing performance and disc brakes ensure confidence inspiring stopping power time after time.
Image is for illustrative purposes only - specification will be as listed below
- Groupset - Shimano Tiagra 4700 10 Speed Mechanical Disc.
- Levers: Tiagra 4700 STI.
- Chainset: Tiagra 4700 34/50T
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc.
- Cassette: Tiagra 10 Speed 11-32.
- Front Derailleur: Tiagra 4700 Braze On.
- Rear Derailleur: Tiagra 4700 Med Cage.
- Wheels and Tyres
- Wheels: Mavic Aksium Disc, 12mm Thru-Axles
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport III Rigid, 700x25c.
- Finishing Kit
- Handlebars: Level 1 6061 Alloy - in a choice of 38, 40 and 42cms centre to centre.
- Stem: Level 1 6061 Alloy - in a choice of 70, 80, 90 and 100mm.
- Bar Tape: Level Cork, Black.
- Seatpost: Level 1 6061 Alloy.
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS Unisex, Black.
Don't forget your pedals - Our full range of pedals can be found here
Handlebar and Stem Sizing
We would suggest the following sizing on this frame:
|4'9" - 5'2"
Geometry and Custom Builds
For geometry information, or if you prefer a more custom build to suit your requirements, have a look on our Sportiva Carbon Disc BikeBuilder Page
This product cannot be purchased through any cycle to work schemes