Ultra TT 105
Designed and perfected with ultimate watt-saving aerodynamic efficiency as the priority, the new Ultra TT is a bike bred purely to go fast. Raced by Ribble pro team riders, the Ultra TT is a proven race winning and record breaking TT platform.
The performance tuned, full carbon Ultra TT frameset has been aerodynamically optimised for supreme straight-line speed with built-in adjustability to enable you to achieve your perfect position
Fine-tuned through a rigorous testing process, this time trial superbike has been developed by our R&D team using the world class aerodynamic expert and UK time trial champion Dan Bigham as our test pilot.
Hours in the velodrome, real world testing and extensive CFD analysis identified areas to make further aerodynamic gains before rapid prototyping was re-tested.
*Bike image may contain components that have been computer rendered.
- Shimano 105 TT Groupset
- R7000 Chainset
- 11-28T Cassette
- Dura Ace Bar End Shifters
- Custom TRP Direct-Mount Brakes
- Cane Creek 200TT Brake Levers
- R7000 Front and Rear Derailleurs
Wheels and Tyres
- Vision Team 35 Wheels
- Continental UltraSport 25mm Tyres
- Zipp Vuka Alumina Base Bar 40cms
- Zipp Vuka Aero extensions (Bicycle pictured with USE Carbon upgrade)
- Zipp Service Course SL 6° Beyond Black Stem.
- Aero Brake Cover and Bottom Bracket Air Diffuser
- ISM PN1.1 Saddle
||155 - 163cm5'1" - 5'4"
||163 - 170cm5'4" - 5'7"
||170 - 178cm5'7" - 5'10"
||178 - 185cm5'10" - 6'1"
||185 - 193cm6'1" - 6'4"
|A - Frame Size (mm)
|B - Top Tube (mm)
|C - Reach (mm)
|D - Headtube (mm)
|E- Stack (mm)
|F - Fork Angle
|G - Wheelbase (mm)
|H - Chainstay Length (mm)
|I - Seat Tube Angle