Bel Air Saddle
Bel-Air saddles are the modern classics providing ultimate comfort, support and control. The Bel-Air uses a resilient polypropylene base that allows extra flex on the edges through each pedal stroke and incorporates a base bridge for stiffness and ideal power transfer.
The Bel-Air uses a mid-density PU foam, and is strategically designed with a rear rise which helps rotate the pelvis forward and can provide extra support for one who likes to use the saddle's Optimal Rideable Area (ORA). The Bel-Air incorporates a 3/4 cut design for perennial relief.
The Bel-Air series features a nose platform, providing greater surface area control and power transfer, as well as being designed with a down curved nose for moving forward on the saddle on seated climbs or in an aggressive forward riding position.
This decade proven design is the ultimate tool for a wide variety of cyclists.
- Decade proven design for all around comfort and functionality
- Slight channel groove for additional comfort enhancements
- Nose platform allows greater surface area for more control and power transfer
- Rear rise rotates pelvis forward for added support
- Comfort cleavage
- Injection moulded tail and nose bumpers
- Size 270 x 140mm
- Steel rails
- Weight 340g