The 105 chainset now has the 4-arm design first developed for the Ultegra and Dura Ace chainsets. Available in a wide range of crank arm lengths and ratios, the new design is both stiffer and lighter than the previous version, as well as now being 11 speed. Bolt circle diameter is also now the same across the ratios, meaning you can change to different sized chainrings if you wish easily.
- Lightweight HollowTech II 105 11-speed chainset
- Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with HG-X 11-speed chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart, enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
- Can be used with Shimano external or press-fit bottom brackets
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
- Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
- Bottom bracket not included, allowing you to choose the correct one for your frame
Next Day and Tracked Delivery options available.
About the Shimano brand
Constant innovators, Shimano are a giant within the cycling market and their parts are used by the majority of professional cyclists in road racing, mountain biking and triathlon. The technologies that they research, test and design for high level sport ‘trickle down’ in time to the components used by sporting and leisure cyclists. Shimano were founded in Osaka, Japan in 1921 and also have a large modern European headquarters in the Netherlands.