Genius 7 Mega Shoes
The Genius 7 shoe from Sidi offers both great fit and performance, perfect for the road cyclist demanding the best but at a good price.
- Millennium 5 sole
- Mega fitment - for people with wider feet
- Soft instep 2 closure system
- Caliper buckle for easy adjustment on or off the bike
- High security velcro for extra security
- Sidi heel cup keeps foot in optimum position
- Anti slip replaceable heel pad aids walking
Sidi Shoe Technology Explained
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender. The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is replaceable.
- The micrometric closure called “CALIPER BUCKLE” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- The redesigned MILLENNIUM 5 SOLE is constructed from injected carbon fibre in a nylon matrix. This infusion of carbon fibre in the nylon increases sole stiffness and durability, ensuring optimum performance in the face of prolonged use and temperature changes.
- HIGH SECURITY VELCRO straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
Mega shoes are 4mm wider across the ball of the foot, with more volume, a high instep and a wider heel cup
About the Sidi brand
Sidi cycling shoes have been worn on the feet of pro cyclists for over 50 years. Modern day Sidi shoes are designed by cycling specialists who fine tune every microscopic detail: cushioned insteps, durable buckles, adjustable heel retention mechanisms; and light carbon soles. Dino Signori established a workshop in northern Italy in 1960 making mountain sports footwear before going on to develop innovative Sidi cycling shoes and motorcycling boots. Upgrade your riding experience to pro level today.