Skins Compression TRI400 Tri Shorts with TRI400 Chamois. Cut for swimming, cycling and running comfort.
Skins Compression TRI400 Tri Shorts
Based on the 400 key points, the SKINS TRI400 range is cut for swimming, cycling and running comfort.
Dynamic gradient compression helps accelerate your blood flow to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation also helps reduce lactic acid build-up, so you can compete hard from start to finish to smash your previous PB.
Using Elastic Interface Technology, the ultra-lightweight TRI400 chamois is designed specifically for triathletes looking for maximum comfort and performance.
Strategically placed carbon-infused fabric panels between the thighs mean less chafing, more comfort and a better performance during the final stage of the race.
- TRI400 Chamois: Using Elastic Interface Technology, the ultra-lightweight chamois is designed specifically for triathletes featuring high density foam providing maximum protection, all-way stretch elastic insert expands and contracts with movement, eliminating friction as you pedal and textured surface allows for optimum moisture transfer and comfort
- TRI400 Fabric: Strategically placed panels of ultra smooth Toray Fabric minimising drag and giving you a more streamlined profile as you cut through the water.
Skins TRI400 Womens Tri Shorts. Anatomically cut for swimming, cycling and running in comfort.
Skins TRI400 Womens Tri Shorts;
- Anatomically cut for swimming, cycling and running in comfort
- The TRI400 fabric has graded compression to help accelerate blood flow so more oxygen can be delivered to the active muscles
- Flat-lock seams help reduce drag in the water, and bonded hems on the legs with strategically placed panels between the legs reduces chafing
- Features the ultra light-weight TRI400 chamois designed specifically for triathletes providing maximum comfort and performance