Orca Killa Kompression Mens Perform Cycle Shorts. Combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology with 4-way stretch cycle chamois.
Orca Killa Kompression Mens Perform Cycle Shorts
The new Orca Killa Kompression Perform Cycle Short uses Orca's most advanced combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology. The unique panels of double thickness Perform Killaskn Kompress fabric, which has a higher Spandex content that is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of graduated compression, assists to circulate blood flow back towards the heart. The moisture wicking compression fabric is also used in the eight body-contoured panels to support the major leg and lower back muscle groups used on the bike. The Perform Cycle Short features Hydroseal leg hems with silicon dots for a secure fit, a comfortable elastic waistband, and a 4-way stretch cycle chamois that is anti-bacterial and quick dry.
- High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support, performance, comfort, durable
- 4-way stretch cycle chamois: shock absorbent, anti-bacterial, quick dry
- Body contoured panelling: active compression, muscle support, range of motion, fit
- Eight panel legs: comfort, muscle support, performance
- Graduated Compression Zone: increased blood flow/circulation, muscle support
- Hydroseal leg hems w/silicon dots: comfort, secure fit
- Elastic waistband: comfort, support
- Reflective Orca print logos: visibility
- UPF50+: protection from elements
- Flat lock top stitch: comfort, stretch
- Silicon back label: comfort, low irritation
Skins Compression TRI400 Shorts with TRI400 Chamois. Cut for swimming, cycling and running comfort.
Skins Compression TRI400 Shorts
Based on the 400 key points, the SKINS TRI400 range is cut for swimming, cycling and running comfort.
Dynamic gradient compression helps accelerate your blood flow to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation also helps reduce lactic acid build-up, so you can compete hard from start to finish to smash your previous PB.
Using Elastic Interface Technology, the ultra-lightweight TRI400 chamois is designed specifically for triathletes looking for maximum comfort and performance.
Strategically placed carbon-infused fabric panels between the thighs mean less chafing, more comfort and a better performance during the final stage of the race.
- TRI400 Chamois: Using Elastic Interface Technology, the ultra-lightweight chamois is designed specifically for triathletes featuring high density foam providing maximum protection, all-way stretch elastic insert expands and contracts with movement, eliminating friction as you pedal and textured surface allows for optimum moisture transfer and comfort
- TRI400 Fabric: Strategically placed panels of ultra smooth Toray Fabric minimising drag and giving you a more streamlined profile as you cut through the water.
Skins TRI400 Womens Shorts. Anatomically cut for swimming, cycling and running in comfort.
Skins TRI400 Womens Shorts;
- Anatomically cut for swimming, cycling and running in comfort
- The TRI400 fabric has graded compression to help accelerate blood flow so more oxygen can be delivered to the active muscles
- Flat-lock seams help reduce drag in the water, and bonded hems on the legs with strategically placed panels between the legs reduces chafing
- Features the ultra light-weight TRI400 chamois designed specifically for triathletes providing maximum comfort and performance