Designed to give equal support to all regions of the upper leg.
2XU Mens Compression Shorts
2XU compression shorts have been designed to support this key area of the body during training and on game day. Suitable for wear under your competition uniform 2XU has tailored the fit of this short to give equal support to all regions of the upper leg- a high stress and often injury stricken area. All the while, a graduated compression aids blood flow to the heart.
Engineered with powerful PWX FLEX fabric to wrap and support the major muscle groups.
2XU Compression Cycle Shorts
The 2XU Compression Shorts are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX fabric to wrap and support the major muscle groups allowing them to fire more efficiently, while reducing muscle vibration, improving alignment and protecting the muscle from damage and fatigue. The 2XU Compression Shorts are suitable to wear alone or under competition uniforms.
Following extensive ongoing research + consultation with the world's finest athletes and sporting institutes, 2XU is proud to present PWX- a collection of premium Compression fabrics engineered to offer optimal POWER, WEIGHT and FLEXIBILITY in perfect equilibrium depending on your needs.
Each PWX fabric features high grade elastomeric yarns and a superior grade circular knit structure to allow 360 degree stretch, unsurpassed power and flexibility
Orca Killa Kompression Mens Perform Cycle Shorts. Combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology with 4-way stretch cycle chamois.
Orca Killa Kompression Mens Perform Cycle Shorts
The new Orca Killa Kompression Perform Cycle Short uses Orca's most advanced combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology. The unique panels of double thickness Perform Killaskn Kompress fabric, which has a higher Spandex content that is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of graduated compression, assists to circulate blood flow back towards the heart. The moisture wicking compression fabric is also used in the eight body-contoured panels to support the major leg and lower back muscle groups used on the bike. The Perform Cycle Short features Hydroseal leg hems with silicon dots for a secure fit, a comfortable elastic waistband, and a 4-way stretch cycle chamois that is anti-bacterial and quick dry.
- High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support, performance, comfort, durable
- 4-way stretch cycle chamois: shock absorbent, anti-bacterial, quick dry
- Body contoured panelling: active compression, muscle support, range of motion, fit
- Eight panel legs: comfort, muscle support, performance
- Graduated Compression Zone: increased blood flow/circulation, muscle support
- Hydroseal leg hems w/silicon dots: comfort, secure fit
- Elastic waistband: comfort, support
- Reflective Orca print logos: visibility
- UPF50+: protection from elements
- Flat lock top stitch: comfort, stretch
- Silicon back label: comfort, low irritation
Skins Compression C200 Shorts. The Skins C200 Compression Shorts are anatomically shaped in the riding position for better 'on bike' comfort.
Skins Compression C200 Shorts
The Skins C200 Compression Shorts are anatomically shaped in the riding position for better 'on bike' comfort. These Skins shorts feature Engineered Gradient Compression which helps to accelerate blood flow, enhancing oxygen delivery to your active muscles. Increased circulation also helps promote the re-circulation of blood lactate, so you can cycle for longer without the pain.
The extremely lightweight Elastic Interface® Fiandre chamois in C200 bib shorts is a three dimensional duel density pad with excellent freedom of movement. The special "pelvic track" allows the natural rotation of the pelvic bones to find extra support and comfort on the saddle, while the perforated foam provides optimum breathability to transport moisture. SKINmuscle+ offers focused support and stability to your quadriceps and hamstrings, helping to reduce muscle damage.
Other features of the Skins Compression shorts include state-of-the-art temperature and moisture management, opaque anti-pill front and back panels to protect your modesty, elastic gripper on the hems and 360° reflective detailing.
Skins C200 Short Features
- Cycle longer but feel like you've just set out: Engineered gradient compression improves circulation to get fresh oxygen to working muscles, boosting your stamina naturally
- Greater comfort: Elastic Interface® Fiandre chamois protects the sensitive areas of the male anatomy
- Feel supported: SKINmuscle+ means less muscle vibration and muscle damage
- Fabric Composition: Side panels: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane, Back panel: 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane, Gusset: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
Skins Compression TRI400 Shorts with TRI400 Chamois. Cut for swimming, cycling and running comfort.
Skins Compression TRI400 Shorts
Based on the 400 key points, the SKINS TRI400 range is cut for swimming, cycling and running comfort.
Dynamic gradient compression helps accelerate your blood flow to get more oxygen to your active muscles. Increased circulation also helps reduce lactic acid build-up, so you can compete hard from start to finish to smash your previous PB.
Using Elastic Interface Technology, the ultra-lightweight TRI400 chamois is designed specifically for triathletes looking for maximum comfort and performance.
Strategically placed carbon-infused fabric panels between the thighs mean less chafing, more comfort and a better performance during the final stage of the race.
- TRI400 Chamois: Using Elastic Interface Technology, the ultra-lightweight chamois is designed specifically for triathletes featuring high density foam providing maximum protection, all-way stretch elastic insert expands and contracts with movement, eliminating friction as you pedal and textured surface allows for optimum moisture transfer and comfort
- TRI400 Fabric: Strategically placed panels of ultra smooth Toray Fabric minimising drag and giving you a more streamlined profile as you cut through the water.