Blinder Mob Four Eyes Front Light
A lot like The Face, but without the big metal grill. A bright urban commuter bike light ideal for those daily commutes from the ‘burbs to the big smoke. Outputting 80 lumens of light at the front this bright bike light ensures you are well seen to road riders ahead of you. With its focused 35° beam, reflective faceplate, long battery life and 5 different light modes (2 constant & 3 flash), you’re guaranteed to light up all night long, no matter where you ride. And its secret weapon? 2x front interchangeable straps so you can swap the lights between bikes with different sized handlebars – including oversize bars.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. 2x removable FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm
- 4-5 hour charge time
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.