Ribble CGR 725 - Shimano 105
THE RIBBLE CGR 725 - SHIMANO 105
With its natural vibration absorbing properties the Reynolds 725 frameset provides a very comfortable platform for tackling any terrain, from commutes to epic mountain passes. A versatile platform courtesy of the enhanced tyre clearance, multiple wheel size options, mudguard and rack compatibility.
THE CGR 725 - SHIMANO 105
Shimanos newest iteration of the 105 groupset (R7000), like its predecessors benefits form the trickle down performance enhancing technologies of its higher end groupsets. You therefore get a very high level of performance for a very attainable price. Offering a wide range of gears you can tailor the build to your personal preference.
Mavic Aksium wheelset offer bombproof reliability and durability.
- Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic
- Shifters - 105 R7020 10spd Hydraulic
- Brakes - 105 BR-R7070 Flat Mount Hydraulic
- Chainset - 105 R7000 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano BB-R60 BSA 68mm
- Cassette - 105 R7000 11/32T
- Chain - Shimano HG601 114 Links
- Front Derailleur - 105 R7000 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur - 105 R7000 Med cage
- Rotors - Centre Lock 160mm
- Wheels - Mavic Aksium Disc Clincher 12mm Thru-Axle
- Tyres - Schwalbe G-One Allround 700x40c, Tan Wall
- Bars - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Stem - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Bar Tape - Level Bar ribbon, Black
- Seatpost - Level 1 Alloy
- Saddle - Prologo Kappa RS, Black
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'4 - 5'7
162 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'9
170 - 175cm
|5'9 - 5'11
175 - 180cm
|5'11 - 6'1
180 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'4
185 - 194cm
Ribble CGR 725 - Shimano 105 Customer Reviews
I honestly thought about replacing that with the same bike but was persuaded to look at steel by a good friend of mine
Well ... what a great choice I made ... I have only had chance complete one ride but it is so comfortable. The new 105 is slick and feels like Ultegra to me
I would exhort anybody who wants to spend long days in the saddle in comfort to look at these bikes. The value for money is phenomenal too
I have only just seen the new bike guide sent in confirmation email and took a look at derailleur alignment only to see that it is bent at approx 5 degree angle away from the wheel at the bottom making it pretty impossible for this to happen in transit. Looks like a trip to LBS is required.