Ribble CGR AL Blue Frameset
CGR AL Orange Frameset
Light and robust the CGR Alloy is an impressive bike that will take you anywhere with capable performance and striking style. Strong, versatile and durable, the geometry of the hand built, British-designed CGR Alloy has been carefully formulated to conquer a wide range of riding surfaces with ease.
- Reliable and durable Aluminium. Hand built seamless weld 6061 T6 Heat Treated aluminium
- Mudguard and rack mounts - Discreet mounts for fitting full mudguards and pannier racks. Offering superb wet weather protection and capability to carry up to 20kg with pannier racks fitted
- Multi wheel size compatibilityThe CGR Alloy can be fitted with 700c or 650b wheels allowing multi surface versatility and a vast choice of tyres.
- Wide tyre clearances. Generous tyre clearance allows tyres up to 45mm (40mm with full mudguards) with 700c wheels fitted. Alternatively, with 650b wheels fitted tyres up to 47mm will be compatible.
- Full carbon disc compatible fork with thru axle and tapered steerer. Advanced carbon monocoque fork for flat mount disc brakes with a 12mm Thru axle for precise handling and weight reduction.
- 12mm Thru axles. Thru axles front and rear increase frame rigidity improving handling and braking performance.
- Internal cable routing. Internally routed gear cables for fast smooth, shifting and weather protection.
- Frame - 6061 T6 Heat Treated Alloy
- Colour - Orange
- Fork - Full Carbon fibre fork with tapered steerer
- Headset - FSA C40 No42 ACB Type (42 - 52.1 internal cups) -Included
- Front derailleur - 31.8mm band on (not included)
- Bottom Bracket - BSA 68mm (not included)
- Seatpost - 27.2mm (not included)
- Seatclamp - 31.8mm Included
- Carbon Steerer Bung - Included
- Mudguard Compatible
- Frame weight 1680, Forks 470g +/-5g
- Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL
|Rider Height (ft)||5'4 - 5'7||5'7 - 5'9||5'9 - 5'11||5'11 - 6'1||6'1 - 6'4|
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'4 - 5'7
162 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'9
170 - 175cm
|5'9 - 5'11
175 - 180cm
|5'11 - 6'1
180 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'4
185 - 194cm
The 6061 Heat Treated Aluminium frame weighs 1.68kgs and the full monocoque carbon forks 470g. Approximate builds are Tiagra 10.5kgs,105 10kgs and Rival 1x 10.1kgs.
The frame carries a 3year warranty. All other parts have the standard manufacturer's warranty.
The CGR AL has ample clearance for 45mm tyres on the 700c wheels (40mm with full length mudguards) and 47mm on the 650b version.
There are 3 bottle cage mounts, seat tube, down tube and underneath the down tube.
We recommend a maximum rider weight of 120kgs.
Yes, the frame has discreet mudguard mounts for fitting full length mudguards (700c only).
The BB shell is a 68mm BSA threaded.
The seatpost is a 27.2mm diameter and the seat collar 31.8mm.
The CGR AL has mounts for a rear pannier rack and can accommodate 20kgs of luggage with ease.
The CGR AL has thru axles of 12x100 front and 12x142 rear.
Due to the many different systems people use we do not supply pedals with bikes but you can find a great array of pedals here.
We also offer unmatched customisation of your Ribble with our BikeBuilder. The BikeBuilder is where you can make more of your own decisions - choose your ideal groupset and wheels, personalise it with your own preferred finishing kit - the choices are all yours.