Racing Zero Nite Wheelset
The Racing Zero has been redesigned for 2017. Now 17mm wide internally, when combined with 25 or 28mm tyres, the rim and tyre form a squarer profile which leads to less drag and better rolling resistance.
The Zero Nite features a “Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation” treated surface for a dark look and superior braking. This is possible thanks to a very fine and compact matrix of alpha and microcrystalline gamma alumina and amorphous alumina embedded on the surface. Thanks to the high hardness of the layer, it presents excellent wear resistance.
There is also a special design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design, created by turning, allows superior braking efficiency. Specific blue brake pads should be used with this model.
• Tyre Type - clincher
• Tyre diameter - 28”
• Weight - 1506 g.
• Rim details - Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging), triple milling, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, Square Milling
• Rim height - Front 27 Rear 30 mm
• Rim width (external) - 22,5 mm
• Rim width (internal) - 17mm
• Tyre Width - 25 mm to 32 mm
• Braking system - Caliper
• Braking surface - Aluminium braking surface, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, milled
• Axle – QR F/R
• Front wheel spokes -16 (8 left, 8 right)
• Rear wheel spokes - 16 (7 left, 14 right)
• Spokes - Aluminium aero, straight pull
• Nipples - Aluminium
• Front Hub - Carbon, Aluminium flanges
• Rear Hub - Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
• Bearings - USB ceramic bearings.
Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
• XD Compatibility - yes
• Other info - Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminium Axle