Ribble CGR AL Blue - Shimano Ultegra
THE RIBBLE CGR AL SHIMANO ULTEGRA
Going up in quality, Ultegra offers pro-performance and quick shifting. With the addition of Mavics ever reliable Aksium wheelset this ensures maximum reliability as well as long term durability. The CGR alloy is designed to excel both on and off road thanks to its versatility and wide range of tyre clearance plus the additions of mudguards and rack mounts.
THE CGR ALLOY SHIMANO ULTEGRA
- Shimano Ultegra R8020 Hydraulic
- Shifters - Ultegra R8020 11spd Hydraulic
- Brakes - Ultegra BR-R8070 Flat Mount Hydraulic
- Chainset - Ultegra R8000 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano BB-R60 BSA 68mm
- Cassette - Ultegra R8000 11/28T
- Chain - Shimano HG701 114 Links
- Front Derailleur - Ultegra R8000 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur - Ultegara R8000 Short Cage
- Rotors - Shimano RT800 Centrelock 160mm
- Wheels - Mavic Aksium Disc Clincher, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Tyres - Continental Ultrasport 28mm (pictured with Schwalbe G-One 700x40, Tan Wall at same price)
- Bars - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Stem - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Bar tape - Level Bar Ribbon, Black
- Seatpost - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Saddle - Prologo Kappa RS, Black
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
The 6061 T6 heat treated frame weighs 1650g and the carbon fork 470g (+/-5g).
The frame has a year 3 warranty against manufacturing defects. All other parts have the manufacturer's standard warranty.
Without full mudguards the CGR Alloy can accommodate tyres up to 45mm width or 40mm if fitted with full mudguards (700c wheels). Wider tyres are particularly suitable if you want to ride over rougher roads or gravel and with 650b wheels there is room for 47mm wide tyres.
The CGR Alloy is designed to be extremely versatile so is ideal for fast commuting, bike touring or bikepacking, gravel riding and all forms of road riding. The sporty, endurance ( relaxed position ) geometry allows you to achieve a perfect position to get where you want to.
The CGR Alloy has 3 pairs of bottle cage mounts on the eat tube, down tube and underside of the down tube.
The CGR AL is capable of carrying up to 20kg on a traditional pannier rack.
Yes, just like with 700c wheels the 47mm tyres will are also compatible with wide fitting mudguards.
No, pedals are a personal choice. We do however offer a wide range of pedals to be bought separately to suit all preferences.
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'4 - 5'7
162 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'9
170 - 175cm
|5'9 - 5'11
175 - 180cm
|5'11 - 6'1
180 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'4
185 - 194cm