CGR 725 Frameset
The all new Ribble CGR 725 offers traditional class and the ride feel only experienced on a high end steel frame combined with contemporary features and geometry resulting in a rugged, highly versatile bike.
Designed with meticulous attention to detail, hand crafted using Reynolds 725 steel and compatible with multiple wheel and tyre options up to 47c plus a vast choice of spec customisation, the CGR 725 will handle the toughest roads, terrain and weather conditions and can take you anywhere from the highest mountain passes, distant trails or your most imaginative daily commute.
- Frame - Reynolds 725
- Colour - Blue/Copper
- Fork - Full Carbon fibre fork with tapered steerer
- Brakes - Flat mount disc (not included)
- Headset - FSA C40 No42 ACB Type (42 - 52.1 internal cups)
- Front derailleur - 28.6mm band on (not included)
- Bottom Bracket - BSA 68mm (not included)
- Seatpost - 27.2mm (not included)
- Seatclamp - 30.0mm Included
- Carbon Steerer Bung - Included
- Mudguard compatible
- Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL
- Frame weight - 2300g, Forks 470g +/-5g