Ribble CGR AL Blue - Shimano 105
THE RIBBLE CGR AL SHIMANO 105
For those preferring an 11 speed groupset this bike ticks all the boxes in terms of versatility and shifting performance. The 105 groupset offers precise and slick shifting time after time. With the addition of Mavics ever reliable Aksium wheelset this ensures maximum reliability as well as long term durability. The CGR alloy is designed to excel both on and off road thanks to its versatility and wide range of tyre clearance plus the additions of mudguards and rack mounts.
THE CGR ALLOY SHIMANO 105
- Shimano 105 R7020 Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters - 105 R7020 Hydraulic
- Brakes - 105 BR-R7070 Flat Mount Hydraulic
- Chainset - 105 R7000 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano BB-R60 BSA 68mm
- Cassette - 105 R7000 11/32T
- Chain - Shimano HG610 114 Links
- Front Derailleur - 105 R7000 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur - 105 R7000 Med Cage
- Rotors - Centrelock 160mm
- Wheels - Mavic Aksium Disc 12mm Thru-Axle Clincher
- Tyres - Continental Ultrasport 2 28mm, (pictured with Schwalbe G-One 700x40 at same price)
- Bars - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Stem - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Bar Tape - Level Bar Ribbon, Black
- Seatpost - Level 1 Alloy 27.2mm, 350mm, Black
- Saddle - Prologo Kappa RS, Black
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
The 6061 T6 heat treated frame weighs 1680g and the carbon fork 470g (+/-5g).
The frame has a year 3 warranty against manufacturing defects. All other parts have the manufacturer's standard warranty.
Without full mudguards the CGR Alloy can accommodate tyres up to 45mm width or 40mm if fitted with full mudguards (700c wheels). Wider tyres are particularly suitable if you want to ride over rougher roads or gravel and with 650b wheels there is room for 47mm wide tyres.
The CGR Alloy is designed to be extremely versatile so is ideal for fast commuting, bike touring or bikepacking, gravel riding and all forms of road riding. The sporty, endurance ( relaxed position ) geometry allows you to achieve a perfect position to get where you want to.
The CGR Alloy has 3 pairs of bottle cage mounts on the seat tube, down tube and underside of the down tube.
The CGR AL is capable of carrying up to 20kg on a traditional pannier rack.
Yes, just like with 700c wheels the 47mm tyres will are also compatible with wide fitting mudguards.
No, pedals are a personal choice. We do however offer a wide range of pedals to be bought separately to suit all preferences.
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'4 - 5'7
162 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'9
170 - 175cm
|5'9 - 5'11
175 - 180cm
|5'11 - 6'1
180 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'4
185 - 194cm