Ribble CGR AL Blue - Shimano Tiagra
THE RIBBLE CGR AL - SHIMANO TIAGRA
This combination of the Shimano Tiagra groupset and Mavic Aksium wheelset is a tried and tested combination. For a bike that offers great versatility with precise gear changes and reliability over any terrain then this is a great choice. The CGR alloy is designed to excel both on and off road thanks to its versatility and wide range of tyre clearance plus the additions of mudguards and rack mounts.
THE CGR ALLOY SHIMANO TIAGRA
- Shimano Tiagra Mechanical Disc
- Shifters - Tiagra 4700 10 Speed
- Brakes - Tektro MD510 Mechanical Disc
- Chainset - Tiagra 4700 34/50T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano BB-RS500 BSA 68mm
- Cassette - Shimano HG500 11/32
- Chain - Shimano HG54 116 Links
- Front Derailleur - Tiagra 4700 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur - Tiagra 4700 Med Cage
- Rotors - Centrelock 160mm
- Wheels - Mavic Aksium Disc (pictured with Mavic Allroads +£50)
- Tyres - Continental Ultrasport 2 28mm, (pictured with Schwalbe G-One 700x40 at same price)
- Bars - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Stem - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Bar Tape - Level Bar Ribbon, Black
- Seatpost - Level 1 27.2mm, 350mm, Black
- Saddle - Prologo Kappa RS, Black
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
The 6061 T6 heat treated frame weighs 1680g and the carbon fork 470g (+/-5g).
The frame has a year 3 warranty against manufacturing defects. All other parts have the manufacturer's standard warranty.
Without full mudguards the CGR Alloy can accommodate tyres up to 45mm width or 40mm if fitted with full mudguards (700c wheels). Wider tyres are particularly suitable if you want to ride over rougher roads or gravel and with 650b wheels there is room for 47mm wide tyres.
The CGR Alloy is designed to be extremely versatile so is ideal for fast commuting, bike touring or bikepacking, gravel riding and all forms of road riding. The sporty, endurance ( relaxed position ) geometry allows you to achieve a perfect position to get where you want to.
The CGR Alloy has 3 pairs of bottle cage mounts, seat tube, down tube and underneath down tube.
The CGR AL is capable of carrying up to 20kg on a traditional pannier rack.
Yes, just like with 700c wheels the 47mm tyres will are also compatible with wide fitting mudguards.
No, pedals are a personal choice. We do however offer a wide range of pedals to be bought separately to suit all preferences.
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'4 - 5'7
162 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'9
170 - 175cm
|5'9 - 5'11
175 - 180cm
|5'11 - 6'1
180 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'4
185 - 194cm
Ribble CGR AL Blue - Shimano Tiagra Customer Reviews
It is exactly what I was hoping for and more, it's a joy to ride and is very practical also.
Ribble have clearly done their research.