Ribble CGR AL Orange - Sram Rival 1x 650B
CGR AL Orange - Sram Rival 1x
THE RIBBLE CGR AL - SRAM RIVAL 1X
For the ultimate off road drop bar bike or mega comfy city cruiser, the CGR AL fitted with SRAM's Rival 1x groupset gives plenty of confidence inspiring grip on any surface. With a wide gear range thanks to an 11-42 cassette and big volume tyres, any track or trail c an be conquered with ease, creating one of the most versatile bikes we have ever created.
THE CGR ALLOY SRAM RIVAL 1x HYDRAULIC
With Srams rather unique ‘double tap ‘system where one small push of the lever blade shifts up the cassette and a longer press shifts down Sram states that’ this offers intuitive one handed shifting’.
The CGR alloy is designed to excel both on and off road thanks to its versatility and wide range of tyre clearance plus the additions of mudguards and rack mounts.
- SRAM Rival 1x Hydraulic Disc
- Shifters - Rival 1 HRD
- Brakes - Rival Flat Mount Hydraulic Disc
- Chainset - Rival 1 GXP 42T X-Sync
- Bottom Bracket - Sram GXP Team
- Cassette - Sram PG-1130 11/42
- Chain - Sram PC1130 with Powerlock
- Front Derailleur - N/A
- Rear Derailleur - Rival1 Long Cage
- Rotors - Centreline Centrelock 160mm
- Wheels - Mavic Aksium Elite Disc 650b UST, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Tyres - WTB Horizon Plus TCS 650x47c, Tan Wall
- Bars - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Stem - Level 1 Alloy, Black
- Bar Tape - Level Bar Ribbon, Black
- Seatpost - Level 1 Alloy 27.2mm, 350mm, Black
- Saddle - WTB Koda Race 142mm, Black
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'4 - 5'7
162 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'9
170 - 175cm
|5'9 - 5'11
175 - 180cm
|5'11 - 6'1
180 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'4
185 - 194cm
Ribble CGR AL Orange - Sram Rival 1x 650B Customer Reviews
There was a bit of a delay in building the bike but customer services kept me upto date at every stage of the process.
The CGR is a great bike for the money and such represents excellent value for money especially if you take advantage of the interest free finance offer, Thanks Ribble