Ribble Endurance AL Disc
THE RIBBLE ENDURANCE AL DISC -
ACCESSIBLE ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE
A great all-rounder, the latest iteration of our classic tried and tested Audax bike; this bike will handle whatever you can throw at it. The Endurance AL Disc is a fast and light platform for the everyday cyclist or weekend leisure rider.HOW TO BUY
- Lightweight double butted 6061 Aluminium Stiff yet compliant, for all day in the saddle riding comfort
- Generous tyre clearance Up to 28mm without mudguards and 25mm with full coverage mudguards
- Bolt through front and rear axles For improved stiffness to reduce wheel flex and assist braking performance
- Internal cable routing Cleaner lines and keeps the cables away form the elements
The Endurance AL frameset is manufactured from double butted 6061 Aluminium and combines light weight with stiffness, durability and comfort to produce a frame that will handle whatever type of road riding and weather conditions you throw at it. The benefits of the Ribble Endurance road bike range with their mile eating comfort yet race-like performance has never been more accessible.
The Endurance AL goes above and beyond what is normally found on bikes at this point in the market. Boasting many of the same features as any high-end, premium carbon frame.
- Lightweight 6061 T6 Heat-Treated Aluminium frame with full carbon forks – Stiff yet compliant; for all day in the saddle, riding comfort.
- Geometry – The endurance geometry is inspired by our flagship carbon platform, balancing comfort and performance.
- Smoothed welds – For a sculpted, premium finish which also adds strength to the welds.
- Generous tyre clearance – With standard drop brakes there is plenty of clearance for 28mm tyres without mudguards or 25mm with full coverage mudguards.
- Internal cable routing – Cleaner lines and keeps the cables away from the elements.
- Disc Brakes – Disc brakes offer unparalleled, powerful braking performance in all conditions.
- Bolt Thru-Axles – Thru-Axles eliminate wheel flex and stiffen up the front end, both to deal with the power generated by disc brakes and to provide precision steering, particularly when cornering.
The Endurance rider will benefit from the all-day comfort and dynamic performance features, allowing you to go further, faster and for longer than ever before.
Fitness and Leisure riders will experience the performance of a higher end race bike but at an accessible price. The model’s confidence-inspiring comfort, stability, handling and braking performance make it ideal for all levels of rider. Ride further, more comfortably, and with less fatigue; making light work of hills, as you push your limits to conquer longer rides over more challenging terrain.
The combination of the Shimano 10 speed Tiagra groupset with Mavic Aksium Disc wheels ensures that the shifting will be faultless every time and the bombproof wheels can handle anything the road can throw at you.
Shimanos 105 Hydraulic groupset and Mavic Aksium wheels offer the perfect blend of reliability and performance.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
When you buy from Ribble you are becoming part of worldwide community of cyclists, backed by our market-leading customer service support
A wide range of accessories are available to order with your bike. We will also fit any accessories that you purchase with your totally free of charge.
DELIVERED READY TO RIDE
When the bike arrives, it is fully assembled and ready to ride out of the box. Simply fit your pedals, re-attach the handlebars and take your lovely new bike for a spin.
30 DAY TEST RIDE
Our award-winning bikes have been designed and built to be the best in their class and we are confident that when you receive your Ribble bike you will be suitably impressed by it. However, we appreciate that sometimes, something just isn't as expected, so we give you the opportunity to make changes to it within the first 30 days. In addition, if you feel that you have the wrong frame size, we will rebuild it onto a different size frame (fees apply).
ESTABLISHED IN 1897
We have been developing and hand assembling bikes for over 100 years. Each bike is assembled from start to finish by one of our highly experienced mechanics.
UK CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We have a team of cycling specialists just a phone call or email away. If you would like advice or have any questions simply call us on 01772 963400 or email [email protected]
- Mudguard fitments and clearance For all weather riding
- Seat stay profiles designed for vertical compliance and vibration absorption enhancing comfort
- Oversize tapered down tube and chainstays for torsional stiffness and power transfer
- Oversize and tapered steerer for front end stiffness and steering precision
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'2 - 5'5
158 - 165cm
|5'5 - 5'7
165 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'10
170 - 178cm
|5'10 - 6'1
178 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'3
185 - 191cm
The 6061 T6 Heat Treated Aluminium frame weighs 1680g and the fully monocoque carbon forks 470g.
The frame carries a 3 year warranty. All other parts have the standard manufacturer's warranty.
There is clearance for tyres up to 28mm without mudguards and 25mm with full mudguards fitted.
There are 2 bottle cage mounts.
We recommend a maximum rider weight of 120kgs.
Yes, there are discreet mounts for fitting mudguards.
The BB shell is a BSA 68mm threaded fit.
The seatpost diameter is 27.2mm and seat collar 31.8mm.
The frame requires a Band on 31.8mm.
No, there are no mountings for a rear rack.
The frame takes flat mount disc brakes.
The frame has thru axles of diameter 12x100 front and 12x142 rear.
Due to the many different systems people use we do not supply pedals with bikes but you can find a great array of pedals here.
We also offer unmatched customisation of your Ribble with our BikeBuilder. The BikeBuilder is where you can make more of your own decisions - choose your ideal groupset and wheels, personalise it with your own preferred finishing kit - the choices are all yours.
Ribble Endurance AL Disc Customer Reviews
Bike looked sick out the box. Didn't see the metallic white finisher and some of the cool graphic details in the pictures online, looks way better in person.
Was a little confused when my large turned up and had a 55.5 sticker on it. However after a quick email it was confirmed that's the size large measure for my bike. Built it up and fits well.
Rides great and been racing friends on bikes and in cars on the commute.