Ribble Endurance AL
The new Ribble Endurance AL is a lightweight aluminium road bike designed for Endurance riding and racing. With a carefully considered geometry resulting in a frameset that offers stability, comfort and precision handling with enough adjustability to suit both endurance riders and those looking for a more performance optimised riding position.
THE RIBBLE ENDURANCE AL -
ACCESSIBLE ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE
A great all-rounder, the Endurance AL is the evolution of our decades-long obsession with creating the perfect alloy road bike, capable of handling whatever you can throw at it. The Endurance AL is a fast and light platform for the everyday cyclist or weekend leisure rider.HOW TO BUY
- Lightweight Double butted 6061 Frame and full carbon forks Stiff yet compliant for all day in the saddle comfort
- Generous tyre clearance With standard drop brakes there is plenty of room for 28mm tyres without mudguards and 25mm with full coverage guards fitted
- Smoother weldsFor a sculpted, premium finish which also adds strength to the welds
- GeometryThe endurance geometry is inspired by our flagship carbon platform, balancing comfort and performance
The Endurance AL frameset is manufactured from double butted 6061 Aluminium and combines light weight with stiffness, durability and comfort to produce a frame that will handle whatever type of road riding and weather conditions you throw at it. The benefits of the Ribble Endurance road bike range with their mile eating comfort yet race-like performance has never been more accessible.
The Endurance AL goes above and beyond what is normally found on bikes at this point in the market. Boasting many of the same features as any high-end, premium carbon frame.
- Lightweight 6061 T6 heat-treated Aluminium frame with full carbon monocoque forks - Stiff yet compliant, for all day in the saddle comfort.
- Geometry - The endurance geometry is inspired by our flagship carbon platform, balancing comfort and performance.
- Smoothed welds - For a sculpted, premium finish which also adds strength to the welds.
- Generous tyre clearance - With standard drop brakes there is plenty of clearance for 28mm tyres without mudguards or 25mm with full coverage mudguards.
- Internal cable routing - Cleaner lines and keeps the cables away from the elements.
The Endurance rider will benefit from the all-day comfort and dynamic performance features, allowing you to go further, faster and for longer than ever before.
Fitness and Leisure riders will experience the performance of a higher end race bike but at an accessible price. The model’s confidence-inspiring comfort, stability, handling and braking performance make it ideal for all levels of rider.
Ride further, more comfortably, and with less fatigue; making light work of hills, as you push your limits to conquer longer rides over more challenging terrain.
The combination of the Shimano 10 speed Tiagra groupset with Mavics Aksium wheels ensures that the shifting will be faultless every time and the weatherproof Aksium wheels can handle anything that the road can throw at you.
The Shimanos 105 groupset offers arguably the best value on the market with technology trickled down from the top-tier performance groupsets of Ultegra and Dura Ace.
Fitted with a Campagnolo groupset that is perfect for riding all year round, it offers top-tier technology at a level that can be used on a bike that sees the worst of the weather.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
When you buy from Ribble you are becoming part of worldwide community of cyclists, backed by our market-leading customer service support.
ACCESSORIESA wide range of accessories are available to order with your bike. We will also fit any accessories that you purchase with your totally free of charge.
DELIVERED READY TO RIDE
When the bike arrives, it is fully assembled and ready to ride out of the box. Simply fit your pedals, re-attach the handlebars and take your lovely new bike for a spin.
30 DAY TEST RIDE
Our award-winning bikes have been designed and built to be the best in their class and we are confident that when you receive your Ribble bike you will be suitably impressed by it. However, we appreciate that sometimes, something just isn't as expected, so we give you the opportunity to make changes to it within the first 30 days. In addition, if you feel that you have the wrong frame size, we will rebuild it onto a different size frame (fees apply).
ESTABLISHED IN 1897
We have been developing and hand assembling bikes for over 100 years. Each bike is assembled from start to finish by one of our highly experienced mechanics.
UK CUSTOMER SUPPORTWe have a team of cycling specialists just a phone call or email away. If you would like advice or have any questions simply call us on 01772 963400 or email [email protected]
- Mudguard fitments and clearance For all weather riding
- Seat stay profiles designed for vertical compliance and vibration absorption enhancing comfort
- Oversize tapered down tube and chainstays for torsional stiffness and power transfer
- Oversize and tapered steerer for front end stiffness and steering precision
Sizing & Geometry
|Rider Height||5'2 - 5'5
158 - 165cm
|5'5 - 5'7
165 - 170cm
|5'7 - 5'10
170 - 178cm
|5'10 - 6'1
178 - 185cm
|6'1 - 6'3
185 - 196cm
The 6061 Heat Treated Aluminium frame weighs 1.68kgs and the full monocoque carbon forks 470g.
The frame carries a 3year warranty. All other parts have the standard manufacturer's warranty.
The Endurance AL has clearance for 28mm tyres or 25mm with full mudguards fitted.
There are 2 bottle cage mounts.
We recommend a maximum rider weight of 120kgs.
Yes, the frame has discreet mudguard mounts for fitting full length mudguards.
The BB shell is a 68mm BSA threaded.
The seatpost is a 27.2mm diameter and the seat collar 31.8mm.
No, the frame does not have rack mounts.
The frame accommodates quick release style axles.
Due to the many different systems people use we do not supply pedals with bikes but you can find a great array of pedals here.
We also offer unmatched customisation of your Ribble with our BikeBuilder. The BikeBuilder is where you can make more of your own decisions - choose your ideal groupset and wheels, personalise it with your own preferred finishing kit - the choices are all yours.